Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K
spade.png
K
club.png

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, fold, SB calls $0.85, fold, UTG calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.80, 3 players) Q
club.png
J
spade.png
A
heart.png

SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.80, 3 players) 5
diamond.png

SB bets $1.50, fold, Hero calls $1.50

River: ($5.80, 2 players) A
club.png

SB bets $3.10, fold

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold turn. Tight ranges, 3 way, very bad flop= fold kings.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Standard
I'm not folding kings on turn

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop:(pot: $0.15)Hero has K
spade.png
K
club.png

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, fold, SB calls $0.85, fold, UTG calls $0.60

Flop:($2.80, 3 players) Q
club.png
J
spade.png
A
heart.png

SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn:($2.80, 3 players) 5
diamond.png

SB bets $1.50, fold, Hero calls $1.50

River:($5.80, 2 players) A
club.png

SB bets $3.10, fold

I have no reads to go off of and no way to calculate villains range.... I'm not all to sure I fold river. If you call the turn the river doesn't change anything, all the river does is block other A hands that were already beating you on the turn. If you felt you were behind to villains range that included an A you would have folded turn. You win against QJ on the river which is relevant in this hand. You win against KQ which is relevant in this hand but less likely because of your K blocker. You win against pocket 10's which is very relevant in this hand. I included QJ and KQ because I don't know what villains cold calling 3-bet range is but I put them at calling 8% of their range. Which included these hands. We lose to AA, QQ, JJ, AQ, AJ, and K10 (but this hand isn't even in the 3 bet cold calling range) I know there are more hands that beat us than hands that we are ahead of but when you look at it villain is more likely to be holding QJ or pocket 10's This is why I call off the river. I completely understand the check on the flop, however being in position a 1/4 pot information bet might have helped. I would have probably checked flop too.

C

cs_rlewis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you played it fine.
No way I'm folding kk on the turn. You have additional outs for the straight and also strong showdown value plus position.
River fold is acceptable