Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J
heart.png
J
club.png

Hero raises to 3 BB, MP raises to 10 BB, fold, fold, SB calls 9.5 BB, fold, Hero calls 7 BB

Flop: (31 BB, 3 players) 4
heart.png
spade.png
spade.png

SB checks, Hero checks, MP checks

Turn: (31 BB, 3 players) 8
club.png

SB bets 44.7 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 44.7 BB, fold

River: (120.4 BB, 2 players) T
club.png

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need stats
I think it's fine. Can't think MP is slowplaying on that flop so I'm fine calling vs SB fish

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a standard play, JJ is a good hand, but is not the best hand in the game, I have seen so many players raising 2 times until 3,5 times with good cards, generally when a player bet more, that can see a signal that he have good cards, but is afraid to play the flop against cards that can flop a sequence, flush or some other strong card, their strategy is to avoid confrontation, so they lose the opportunity to extract value, but they can mask their cards.

I put him in a range of pair TT+ and AK, maybe ATs+ and AJo+ too. Due to the fact that he went all in I believe he has a pair, but he was afraid of an A, so maybe he had TT-KK, based on what I see of some players doing it in low and medium-value games.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks perfectly ok, you could also 4bet pre as'well what with the additional dead money of the fish.And fold vs mp should they come back over the top from these positions.