Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has 8
spade.png
spade.png

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.25, BTN raises to $0.80, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.55

Flop: ($1.75, 2 players) T
heart.png
heart.png
spade.png

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30

Turn: ($4.35, 2 players) 4
spade.png

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.50, Hero raises to $13.86 and is all-in, BTN calls $7.77 and is all-in

River: ($24.89, 2 players) 3
heart.png

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold preflop.

and its nothing wrong with that on CO vs 3bet BU as your oop, and most of the time you have a very hard spot. That's why overfolding here to 3bet is often more +ev than defending too much.

as played I don't know :D probably 89 in spades is one of these combinations I would like to raise/call and balance it with my sets. But as it's nl10 and we do not need to balance anything then maybe check/call, check/call is better.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pre flop, flop fine. turn I'm calling. Got good odds to flat.
Jamming won't serve much as all his overpairs aren't folding.
Think in his shoes of the combos that'd beat him on turn > T7? highly unlikely. 7s also not very likely. That leaves with 3 combos of Ts.

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are we check-jamming this turn? We have an oesd and a weak FD. Combos are sweet and semi-bluffing with them is fine. We just go way overboard in this spot where a thinking villain has a fairly easy call with over-pairs, sets, and the occasional 2 pair combo, and has an easy time folding worse draws like 9d8c, Jx9x.

I am okay with hero leading turn or hero check/calling turn. We do have a combo draw, so we really shouldn't be going anywhere, but we also shouldn't be quite so eager to bluff off our stack in 10nl.

Also, i am fine with 98s, but we need to have a plan for it. What are we going to do if we flop top pair? Or middle pair? How will we play our draws? Etc, Etc. Don't ever get involved without a plan.