SB: $27.58 (275.8 bb)
Hero (BB): $10 (100 bb)
MP: $4.35 (43.5 bb)
CO: $46.91 (469.1 bb)
BTN: $2.83 (28.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with
Ac.png
Ah.png

2 folds, BTN raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.40, BTN folds, SB calls $1.20

Flop: ($3)
Kd.png
2h.png
7d.png
(2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.90, SB calls $0.90

Turn: ($4.80)
5h.png
(2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $1.44, SB calls $1.44

River: ($7.68)
2s.png
(2 players)
SB checks, Hero ?

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a value bet for sure ;);):D:D

So to start, we missed a ton of value by using sizing that was way to small. On the flop, we actually bet less than we did preflop! That is not advisable!

The turn is, again, way to small.

The river is a bet 100% time. Villain check/calls all the way on a flush draw board, the duece on the river changes nothing. He looks like a busted flush draw. If he check-raises us on the river we then have a fairly easy fold, unless we think he is capable of turning a busted draw into a river bluff.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
flop is fine. I'd bet a tiny bit bigger though. Like 1.10-1.20. No point in going big imo cause we can easily gii in 3streets, the board is super dry and it makes it easier to manuever later streets with our entire betting range. Also we can induce a lot of bluffs of trying to make us fold or something similar. Some people would advice going bigger but I really don't see a point. Specially here
Bet bigger turn. Around 1/2 pot or so.
That makes a very easy jam on river

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet a little more on the flop, a little more on the turn so you setup an easy river shove. As played since flush missed and probably all Kx will call, you should just shove. But you could have made this an even easier river call w/ better sizing.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The 2 on the river is a scare card as the board paired but would he have called you with a 2 pre-flop unless it was pocket 2's Not likely so I would not be worried. He has shown no aggression at all in this hand. He most likely has a missed flush draw of the K or 7. I would make a small value bet here hoping he has a king and will call.

One thing, Your flop and turn bets are way to small here. You should bet more to get value from this guy with this type of hand in the future.