$10 NLHE 6-max: 10$ NLHE 6max. I hate Aces

P

Papier24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I lost like 5 out of the last 6 times I got Aces.

https://www.boomplayer.com/23248831_28326DD38A

So as you can see I got Aces UTG and I open raised with my standard 3bb bet. You could argue that it should bet more but this would kinda reveal I have a stronger hand as I always bet 3bb.
So I had to play with two other players on a really wet board with a flush and a straight draw. As the 8 appeared on the turn and another diamant came on the river completing the flush I was almost 100 % sure that in such a multiway pot someone must have had a straight or a flush draw.
Good fold on the river ?

T

teambuilder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on how loose BB is playing he could easily call pre with Q9 or 97 for a straight. So that is possible - but with two flush draws on turn, I would expect a straight to raise there to protect. I think his check/call on the turn and the river donk is a flush almost always. I would fold the river.
Nice hand, well played.

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was nicely played. On flop you could have maybe betted more. I called one of these couple days ago to see what the heck he is doing, and he ended up having a set.

imo, so even though these might be worse hands than you would expect, they are still beating your hand.

PS. Maybe a hand converter hand with boom hand to make it more fun to go back and forth the streets.

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good fold, nice hand, nothing you can do tbh.