BB: $14.39 (144 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with T 9
1 fold, Hero raises to $0.25, 3 players fold, BB 3-bets to $1, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.05) J 6 6 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.05) 8 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $1.27, BB raises to $2.54, Hero calls $1.27

River: ($7.13) 7 (2 players)
BB bets $10.85 (all-in), Hero calls $6.46 (all-in)

No information from the Villain.

Preflop: 10-9s call vs 3bet?

Turn: After his check on the turn I see a bet IP here and also a call against his min-raise.

River: I decided to call his all-in here and give the villain this hand range. Unfortunately, I don't know how realistic this hand range is vs the villain.

Unfortunately, the picture quality is quite poor and I don't know how to make it better.

Attachments

• Screenshot (155).jpg
    Screenshot (155).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The V raise is enough (4x) to defeat the speculatives hands that are dominated. Without further information I am folding preflop.
The flop check line is a bit depolarizing. Because now there are really few monster hand combinations that would play this way.
In my opinion you need to work a little more on bet sizes. When your opponent min raise you are behind better draws, so if you want to have a bet/call range you need to make a smaller bet size on the turn.
As played your made hand is marginal for this texture and in this case folding any overbet is totally correct, unless you think this player is overplaying his overpair/draw, but this is something you should not assume when you do not have enough information about your villain.
Greetings.

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can pretty much peel all the suited connectors in your RFI range because they are rarely dominated (I guess you're in a bad spot against AT, KT, QT but that's it).

Assuming you also peel with 76 (that flopped trips) and 98 (that turned a pair), and fold 32s - 54s pre, T9 are your best bluff combo's pre river. You're playing a capped range on a bit of a weird board though so I understand the check back on the flop. For the same reason, I would've also preferred a check on the turn and just take the free card (with the intention to almost always bomb river I guess).

As played, I like re-raise shoving the turn to balance the exact same line you would've taken with 88. You can't really tell a convincing story because you do not have that many pure value combos, but considering T9 is literally the best bluffing hand in your range I guess you pretty much have to pull the trigger.

As played on the turn, probably the worst card in the deck for you if they have a heart. Maybe if you have a very solid read against this particular villain you can find a fold. Against an unknown, bluff catching with the best marginal hand you're showing up here is pretty much mandatory.