Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.05/$.10
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
BOL seems to have an influx of new players lately, so I've been running into a bunch of players I don't have prior stats on.

I opened to 30c from CO with Ad8d. CO called and SB called.

Flop is Tc2d3d. I cbet to half pot (48c into 96c pot). BTN calls and SB folds. (BOL automatically deducts the rake from the pot prior to betting action, so the pot size was just 96c net of rake). We both have $10 stacks.

Turn is 4d which I was very happy to see. I bet half pot again. (93c into $1.93 pot) BTN flat calls again.

The river is the 3s, which I wasn't happy to see because it paired the board, so I decided to bet half pot yet again ($1.80 in $3.60).

He min raises me which was weird. Of course I wasn't gonna fold, but the question is whether to raise (which would be a shove) or not?

I've been running into a lot of coolers lately so I timidly just called. I was basically quite confused, and without a read on the guy I just didn't know what to put him on. Ideally he has a flush too cuz he would call but it was weird that he would wait until the river pairs the board to raise.

8h4h... definitely didn't put him on that...

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
He has either got a full house or he is bluffing. So no need to do anything other than call the raise as if you shove you only get called when beat

Full Flush Poker