UTG: $12.00 (120 bb)
MP: $12.26 (122.6 bb)
CO: $13.02 (130.2 bb)

SB posts $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K
heart4.gif
K
club4.gif

fold, MP raises to $0.20, fold, BTN calls $0.20, fold, Hero raises to $1.20, MP calls $1.00, BTN calls $1.00

Flop: ($3.65, 3 players) 7
club4.gif
spade4.gif
Q
spade4.gif

Hero bets $3.36, MP calls $3.36, fold

Turn: ($10.37, 2 players) 6
spade4.gif

Hero bets $5.59 and is all-in, MP calls $5.59

River: ($21.55, 2 players) 3
diamond4.gif

MP: No information.

BU: hands:603
Stats:26/23/15.3/50

Flop: Too big a C-bet? I thought against 2 opponents and OOP I must play here directly pot-bet, so that I put them under pressure, in the best case goes directly all in. I think there are some Qx here and some flush draws.

Turn: I think my all-in was a big mistake here. I think he has some flushes in his hand range and possibly slow played sets, but I'm not sure about that.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the flop imo you dont need to go that big. You should want worse hands to stay in the hand here so I would bet an amount that sets up a turn jam if I should want to but doesnt necessarily scare all other hands away. I also think, depending on villains skillset, they can put you on about the hand you have since unless you 3 bet often (I dont know what villains think about you) that you are top of your range here and also would not bet the flop in the way you did with 1010 and probably not JJ or AK into two opponents. Im thinking around $2 here or so would be my sizing which would leave us with $6.95 going to turn and if we get one caller the pot would be $7.65. My plan on the turn would be to jam all non spade, non Q cards that come on the turn. If a spade did come on the turn I would continue to bet (unless both villains called the flop) but would lower my sizing relative to the pot (maybe make it $2.80 ish)and see how villain reacts. If they jam over us then we have a decision to make on whether we think they bluff enough or would do that with just Qx. My river plan (assuming it gets there with three spades on the board) would be to check river and then evaluate.

As played with that large of a flop bet, there is no sizing we could make it on the turn without committing ourselves since SPR is about .5. With the flush coming in, if we jam then all hands that are worse than ours are folding and of course no flush is folding except maybe smaller flushes and that is still a maybe. I also doubt you would get a set to fold either so I'm thinking I would check the turn and turn my hand into a bluff catcher.

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would personally bet smaller on flop, when villian calls we are likely against flush draws, Qx and slow played sets, the turn shove folds out some Qx so there arent many hands that call our shove that we beat, flushes make up a large part of villians range so when we get called i think we are likely beat.

A

AcesUTGFold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you guys. You have analyzed it perfectly, there is nothing more to say.