smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I will be there for something don't know the tourney's or dates yet.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wont go until I can finance my entry with poker winnings. I treat my poker playing like an actual business but that is just me personally. A lot of people want to play in the main event because it is considered the "it" event in the world of poker which there is nothing wrong with but for me personally I want to actually feel like I belong at that table when I go.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to play in the Colossus with team Cardschat...really looking forward to that and to meeting people that I have faced in the freerolls for years. Nice to put a face to the names.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am going to play in the Colossus with team Cardschat...really looking forward to that and to meeting people that I have faced in the freerolls for years. Nice to put a face to the names.
Good luck my friend. Maybe one day we'll meet live. It would be a pleasure for me to also face people I only know pelad plays.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be able to attend this year I'm pretty sure. My wife is stage 5 kidney failure and I take her to dialysis 3 days a week so no trips happening. But we did enjoy all the events for many past years. I think the Colossus would be a great one to play in. Have fun All.

:2in1::cool::2in1:​

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be able to attend this year I'm pretty sure. My wife is stage 5 kidney failure and I take her to dialysis 3 days a week so no trips happening. But we did enjoy all the events for many past years. I think the Colossus would be a great one to play in. Have fun All.

I wish a quick recovery for your wife. My thoughts are with you.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

God bless you and your family, I hope she recovers quickly. My prayers are with you!

I will be there from June 19th-29th. Can't wait!!

Maybe I will be there next year I need that 10K this year lol I will be doing local tournaments and will keep everyone updated when I go to them and the turnouts. Best of luck to you Debi and all who go! [emoji177]

I wont go until I can finance my entry with poker winnings. I treat my poker playing like an actual business but that is just me personally. A lot of people want to play in the main event because it is considered the "it" event in the world of poker which there is nothing wrong with but for me personally I want to actually feel like I belong at that table when I go.

Very wise decision! I hope to see you on the felt one day 🤟🏼

Last edited by a moderator:
fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will at least be playing in the colossus this year. I wanted to try the big 50 but my youngest son will be graduating early June so that's a no go. Depending on how the colossus goes I might jump into some other events. I'd like to try some PLO and maybe a monster stack NLHE tourney. Good luck to everyone heading to Vegas this Summer.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will at least be playing in the colossus this year. I wanted to try the big 50 but my youngest son will be graduating early June so that's a no go. Depending on how the colossus goes I might jump into some other events. I'd like to try some PLO and maybe a monster stack NLHE tourney. Good luck to everyone heading to Vegas this Summer.

Best of luck to you bud! [emoji1598][emoji1360]

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to play in the 5 K and lower tournaments, two or three of them.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will be there from June 19th-29th. Can't wait!!

I might be leaving the day you get there :(
...Unless I stay to play the MonsterStack (which I'm thinking of doing)
I hope to see you there if I'm still around when you get there.

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WSOP whos going?

Hello,
I will be playing in the Deep stacks tournament & Collussus. This will be my first live tournament & playing in the WSOP.

I am looking forward to playing & so excited. Its been a dream of mine since 5 years old first watching my Father play with friends at his home game & then watching it on television.

I will make sure to enjoy the moment, but will be there for all business chasing my dream.

Also looking forward to meeting some friendly faces , people I played online , pros and many other people I have met online playing over the years since the year 1999 or year 2000.

I am still pinching myself every day to make sure this is real.
Lets GO!

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm going to several of the circuit events and then to vegas. i won't be playing in any of them but the cash games are ripe and they usually hold cheap winner take all sngs which are fun, i've won several of them

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This will be my first year going. I'm planning to play The Big 50 this year. Good luck all.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is going this year to the WSOP LIVE event ?

I will definitely be there!! Depending on if I get on team CC I'll either play the Colossus or if not will play the big 50. Also considering the monster stack.

Crispoker540

Crispoker540

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to go but I'm far away

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I will be there from June 24-28 playing The Colossus (longer if I can make Day 4 of The Colossus *crosses fingers*) and will probably play a couple of the Phamous Goliath tourneys at Planet Hollywood.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I had planned on going from June 11 to June 24, playing 4 WSOP events along with a handful of others.
Things have gotten super busy for me... & now I'm not 100% sure I'm going :(
I don't want to go if things aren't taken care of at my home (I've arranged live in health care for my wife, & someone to take care of my dogs each day.... It's a big deal).
I've also just moved to a new home & am still in the process of moving my stuff from last residence. AND I've also just retired from my job.. which one would assume would free up a bunch of time... BUT it's not quite finished yet as I'm training someone else to take over the position.
AND (lol) need to get RV running for the summer and moved over to new home, so I can pick up my grand kids a couple days after I get back (will have them for most of the following month) BUT definitely need the RV up & running to go spend some time at their place first before bringing them back to my area. (it's a 10hr. drive on a good day in a fast car, lol... a bit longer in the RV.. plus there's a REALLY high mountain pass on the route, lol).
I also need to get over to my recently deceased brother's house, to secure the home & to also pick up a couple gifts he left for me there (canoe, bikes, some pics. & letters and a vehicle).

Yikes! Just part of the stuff I need to do over the next few weeks (& build a dog run for one of my dogs).
I will make final decision on Tuesday! I'm not sure when I'll have this opportunity to go again... I mean a time when I have some disposable $$'s to spend on a trip to WSOP. I figure for flight, hotel & food (< fridge in room or kitchenette type of thing) it is going to cost me over $4,000 alone. & another $5,700 for the schedule I would like to play.

Hmm.... But what if I win? Maybe I'd need to stay longer? I will need someone to go pick up my grandkids in time. (maybe I could just fly them down to Vegas? ;) )

WSOP