WSOP circuit 2018 Cherokee, North carolina

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was not too sure where to post this. So, moderators feel free to move this to the appropriate place if need to be.

I was wondering if anyone is going to be playing in any of the circuit events next week? Perhaps some of us can get together and share a room or something to make the expenses a little bit cheaper for all involved.

https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/che/Gaming/Poker/august2018wsop.pdf

I'll be playing in events #4 and #5.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck! I used to go to these frequently but the schedules are at terrible times for me for the past couple of years. We have guests here for the entire time of this one.

Hate to keep missing it since it is so close for me - I can never make the one after Thanksgiving so will miss the next one too.

Maybe I can play a few events in April next year.

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope you did well bstyles85. I ran good up until nearly dinner break in Event 1 only to be sent to the rail with nut boat by a quad on the river. Damn 3's, lol. Played a few SNG's and chopped in them and came home with a profit.

Went back on Sunday for Seniors and was basically a yo-yo spectator. Up and down and then watch antes and blinds consume my stack. Oh well, chopped another sng and came home with a little profit.

Also won a damn head cold..... so didn't go back as planned on Wednesday. Bummer, because I missed a friend winning the Global bracelet.

Debating on whether to return for Seniors 2 tomorrow, remnants of cold linger, so probably will pass.

GLA.

ps... miss seeing you at these Debi.

Last edited:
WSOP