What you think about WSOP ?

T

Tuan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to try the lower buyin wsop event. I think it will be a great experience because the field is much bigger than my local tournament in California. I also like to play cash game in Vegas because it is quite different than California; they are much more aggressive.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The WSOP is the series that everyone would like to play.

N

nashty22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would love to start playing smaller buy in events, the main event is just too much of a grind.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think ... it is the best tournament in the world and history to compete in an event like this is the maximum, since there is a lot of game level in that event and above all that you share with the best in the world, and win the main event is what every player dreams, hopefully many poker rooms make satellite to be able to have a chance to win a seat although there are few rooms that offer package but other more join. so the WSOP is the best poker tournament of the year

Kluchtzanger

Kluchtzanger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will definitely go there one day! That's my goal! and to win it of course but that's probably another story haha. I think the $10k for the Main Event is a big deal, maybe a little bit too big. But as there are so many people around the world that can make money in this game it is maybe the good entry price. Also I think it is cool that there are so many events there, which really makes this world great!

As I'm a belgian I would have to go oversea to go to the world series, but yeah, it's still on my bucket list.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think the WSOP is a great dream to chase. You don't have to play the main event to live the dream. You also don't have to play a bigger event to play the pros as well. I was lucky enough to play the $1K buy in event in 2012. I was knocked out moments before the dinner break and only 275 away from the money playing again 2992 players. People I saw playing around my table were, Jonathan Little, Eric Seidel, Greg Reymer, J.J. Lui, Men the mast whyn, Elky and others. Was it worth loosing the money? I had such a blast playing in this event I prominence myself I would be back to try again. It was the best poker time of my life.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is my dream to play the main event, but of course it's only a dream as of now. I am starting to grind here in my city, maybe I will have a big enough bankroll to play it someday :)

A

Avvavva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It`s much softer than I thought. A lot of players seem to be ABC type, easy to read beginners, at least during first and second day. This is my personal experience.

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the tournment that any poker player wants to be in.
For me personally is a dream.
I hope one day could be in.

WSOP