waited patiently

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So there I sat on the bubble at final table...not low stacker, but in 8th out of 9 at table...I watch low stack go out bango...and after blind runs by 7th place person, I am ahead of them in 7th. I survive the blind after getting NOTHING dealt to me for about 4 hands in a row(as usual)...so, classically, after blind goes by, I get dealt pocket 7's, after not getting dealt anything worthy of playing pretty much for a couple levels...I go all in and the small blind AND big blind fold, which leaves ONE person to call my all in...they do...with 5 6 off suited!!>>>>ARGH!>>>What the HECK?>>>whyyyy, why do people make those stuuuupid bets...cuz....YEP, of course...I had BOTH his cards beat if either one flops for him to pair up..BUTTT, the RIGGED up site deals out a 5 on flop, then a freakin 6 on the river...out I go on the bubble!!!>>>>Is ACR always that UNFAIR??? I am beyond belief sometimes on how the same person gets dealt the good cards, like 80% of the time. Too weird.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This simply happens. Sometimes you will go for 2 hours without getting any decent cards, sometimes you'll get AA dealt to you 3 times in a row. Just don't tilt when you don't get dealt the cards and be happy that the guy called you with 56o. It is him that is going to give you money in the long run

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This simply happens. Sometimes you will go for 2 hours without getting any decent cards, sometimes you'll get AA dealt to you 3 times in a row. Just don't tilt when you don't get dealt the cards and be happy that the guy called you with 56o. It is him that is going to give you money in the long run

He is in a tourney so he isn't going to pay him in the long run at all. ACR is one of the worst for suck outs I've ever seen. I'm disabled so I have allot of time to dedicate to poker online. I spend hours watching even after I'm knocked out and sometimes can't believe how often the under dog wins once the chips are in. I love when you can refer to your card tracker and tell them how bad the card distribution is. Hard to explain when you have the facts. Then it's just variance. I say no I'm just the unlucky guy in the world. From day one on your site.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Appreciate the mellow response...cuz...

I appreciate the mellow response, cuz I usually get attacked for quite a bit of my posts in which I share my opinions...YIKES in here...it's rough :) I just have terrible luck playing online poker. I have NEVER deposited, so playing with free money from free rolls, I really should just be happy the sites exist. I DO FINALLY get pocket pairs dealt to me during tournies, or A K suited in GREAT positions, etc...and yet I still get beat by the same person usually who played cards like I spoke of in my previous post. It's just frustrating to watch the same 1 or 2 players getting dealt the great cards and waiting patiently for SOMETHING viable to play. I watch "others" playing 10 J suited, and "connectors" which are suited, etc, and they frequently win hands either on the flop, or they totally chase and get the river card like 80% of the time, and when I try to play those "types" of cards, I still get beat...YEP, usually by the same 1 or 2 people who are playin CRAP cards and winning hands 80% of the time!...TOO OBVIOUS that there's something "else" going on...UMMM, oh yeah...PRE PROGRAMMED SITES!>>>That's what! :) ;)

Last edited:
sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope it wasn't yellow snow

Hoping the indelible mark wasn't yellow snow :) Happy Holidays. Watch out for yellow snow when you're sledding. Pumpkin Pie is my favorite :)

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So there I sat on the bubble at final table...not low stacker, but in 8th out of 9 at table...I watch low stack go out bango...and after blind runs by 7th place person, I am ahead of them in 7th. I survive the blind after getting NOTHING dealt to me for about 4 hands in a row(as usual)...so, classically, after blind goes by, I get dealt pocket 7's, after not getting dealt anything worthy of playing pretty much for a couple levels...I go all in and the small blind AND big blind fold, which leaves ONE person to call my all in...they do...with 5 6 off suited!!>>>>ARGH!>>>What the HECK?>>>whyyyy, why do people make those stuuuupid bets...cuz....YEP, of course...I had BOTH his cards beat if either one flops for him to pair up..BUTTT, the RIGGED up site deals out a 5 on flop, then a freakin 6 on the river...out I go on the bubble!!!>>>>Is ACR always that UNFAIR??? I am beyond belief sometimes on how the same person gets dealt the good cards, like 80% of the time. Too weird.

Dude...... get a grip man. Its poker. You aren't guaranteed to win because you get it in 7-7 vs 6-5. He still wins like 20%.

You are going to have many more beats like this if you play poker for the long term. It is a game of winning and losing. We are going to win in the long term if we play better than our opponents. But there will be losses, and tournaments are high variance, lots of luck involved.

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

GordyPoker

GordyPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see you pain - it’s more the spot ur in bubble and then you go in 80% fav and lose

Trust me I probably have the record for being 1 and 2 outted on bubbles - the game sucks but I’ll keep coming back

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always appreciate nice comments

I see you pain - it’s more the spot ur in bubble and then you go in 80% fav and lose

Trust me I probably have the record for being 1 and 2 outted on bubbles - the game sucks but I’ll keep coming back

I always appreciate "nice comments"...Thanks goes out to those who don't attack and say a bunch of "mean or demeaning" comments when I am just venting off frustrations from playing at ACR :) Hope you all have a Happy Holidays. Thanks again.:D

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool story bro. it happens sometimes

C

chazmahal10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience

Is anyone else aggressive like me or do they sit around and wait for a monster? I feel like you'll never be a winning player if you only play the nuts. Gotta mix it up and lose the patience mentality.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always appreciate "nice comments"...Thanks goes out to those who don't attack and say a bunch of "mean or demeaning" comments when I am just venting off frustrations from playing at ACR :) Hope you all have a Happy Holidays. Thanks again.:D

Dude, I don't think anyone was mean or demeaning. Your venting is unproductive. Tough love man.

This game will eat you alive if you let it.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason why he called you with that hand was because your all-in was probably too small to fold

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems you are talking about an online game? I am just wondering as this is a live poker section.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend you reading some poker books that talk about that. As you surely know, the site isn't having fun with your cards, it's just bad cards man. Accept the game as it is, sometimes nice to you (you got to the bubble, don't forget!), other times it will send you home at the last card.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I already mentioned the live poker thing.

Blind levels? You went all in. OK. Was that for 3BB, 10BB, 25BB etc? Your all in may have been absolutely fine..... or not.. From your post, it sounds like you were about to be blinded out anyway. Is that the case?

anyway. Shit happens like this. I get the vent, but it happens. And if the vent makes you play better, than by all means, continue.