Poker rooms in Texas

N

notsknab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in Texas and we now have Poker Rooms all over the state. I was a little leary about going to one, because of the legalities. I just didn't understand how this could be legal in a state where gambling is illegal. After finally stepping foot in one, I was pleasantly surprised.
They have an armed security guard, decent dealers and a pleasant staff.
They have a variety of tournaments each day and cash games also.
I'm posting this in case there are some players out there that are still hesitant about going to one of these rooms.
Happy playing everyone
notsknab:)

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually live in Texas. I haven't heard of many poker rooms here. Which poker rooms are you talking about because I would like to play in these. I can't find any poker rooms in Texas where I am.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, how good they can and enjoy the facilities that are available. And very good ahiga everything you described. I hope the same happens here in argentina. Greetings.

N

notsknab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually live in Texas. I haven't heard of many poker rooms here. Which poker rooms are you talking about because I would like to play in these. I can't find any poker rooms in Texas where I am.

There are rooms in Houston, San Antonio and Austin area. Just google "poker rooms in Texas" and they will come up.
I go to one in Round Rock. :)