Playing Live!!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in a live cash game and a live tournament for the first time in a while! The tournament is invite only for being on the leaderboard. Although I'm only starting with 15k compared to others that have 20k and 25k, I feel like I am in a great spot to win! Especially knowing how others play!

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never played in a live poker game it sounds fun I’m going to have to try it

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never played in a live poker game it sounds fun I’m going to have to try it

You should! When I went last night, it was insanely live. People were raising from any position with any two cards. I picked my spot and won with a pair of 4's vs a pair of 2's ;).

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live game I just wanted to thank you for the motivation

I don’t know if this counts but I was in a twitch TV game last night and I won it I just wanted to thank you for the motivation

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know if this counts but I was in a twitch TV game last night and I won it I just wanted to thank you for the motivation

That is awesome! I was in that too and min-cashed. Played the twitch game today and got 1st!

Every cash counts. Proud of you wildwildwes!

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Confused how you played live at a cash table and tourney. Then you said leader board.

Last night i played at the card house and got lucky a whale sat at the table. This guy sat down with thirty forty grand. Played terrible for about an hour and left. I don't think he won any hands he was called. Made my night that's for sure.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
live you can hunt many bad players

Organize a Home Poker Game