Online poker or live poker?

A

AnarchyPokerAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, now that everyone has been on quarantine, do some of you miss live poker? Does online poker has more fans than live poker?

S

shockking

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im never play live poker . I think is not thesame that sit in house and drink coffee :D What is change ? idk...

Ps: Sorry for my eng :)

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In online poker, the game is more diverse, there are more weak players, you do not have to wait very long, you do not fold cards for an hour.but it is worth getting under the fabulous rivers a couple of times online and losing the stack, as soon as you start to miss the less dispersed live game.:D

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss watching all the st*pid players and their random moves at my local club. But online was always the way to go.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I prefer online poker to live.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live poker has a lot more emotion! :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It seems to me that online has more followers due to the ease of playing from home. I miss watching live poker news

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never got a chance to play live poker and it doesn't seem like I will for a long time due to legal restrictions in my country. But I can imagine how it could be much better than online.

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss live poker. Mostly because, it's more like a real activity. Sort of like watching a movie. You can watch a movie at home and that's cool. But if you go to a theater and watch the same movie, it's like a whole different experience.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both have their advantages. You can exploit more online and earn more money quicker if you play multiple tables.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like online poker more is more relaxing for me than live.

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker is ok if u wana make some money, for me live poker is just nice fun and more adrenaline :)

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer live poker for a few reasons. Firstly, I am on vacation when I play live in Las Vegas or Niagara Falls, so I am usually more relaxed and mellow. Secondly, live players do not make the same horribly stupid moves that an online player who is totally anonymous can make...very few players chase down an inside straight, so the really bad beats are fewer. Thirdly, you can never get frozen out of a monster hand like AA because your server went offline for a moment.

Organize a Home Poker Game