Need help with WSOP Tournament Suggestions

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really wanted to play in the colossus again but was just informed i can't take vacation on those dates bc it's black out dates..... do yall have any recommendations for other tournament that won't break the bank..

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that the Big 50 is a better tournament then the Colossus. The Big 50 starts May 30th, the is NO RAKE taken out, and 1st place gets a million. Hard to beat that IMO.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that the Big 50 is a better tournament then the Colossus. The Big 50 starts May 30th, the is NO RAKE taken out, and 1st place gets a million. Hard to beat that IMO.

Yeah i was looking at that one but wanna stay towards the end of the week tournament..... looking at the mini main event or the $500 salute to soliders the week of July 4th....

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i was looking at that one but wanna stay towards the end of the week tournament..... looking at the mini main event or the $500 salute to soliders the week of July 4th....

Yeah, I guess it all depends on when you are free to go there. The $888 doesn't look too bad.

M

martycaridi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Big 50 is gonna attract a huge field.

WSOP