Mohegan Sun Poker

J

jbosker84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone on here live in New England and play live poker at Mohegan Sun? I've decided to stick to freeroll online and go back to live play where the poker world has some sanity to it! If you do or have played there, could you please let me know the types of tournaments and sit ngos they have?

Kindest Regards,
Justin

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mohegan Sun

Hey Justin!

I am also from the New England Area and have the 3 options of MGM, Foxwoods, and Mohegan. I have not played at MGM yet, but hear the play is EXTREMELY loose. Mohegan is a lot smaller than Foxwoods, and has a lot of repeat players. They tend to play extremely tight and just wait for aces or kings. They do not have a bad beat jackpot but do have a high hand jackpot every three hours and some days have high hand promotions. Their tournaments are on the smaller side and the cards they use in tournaments are hard to read. Foxwoods has a wider variety with a lot more tournaments and players. They have a freeroll every other month for the top 200 tournament players, a bad beat jackpot, and a lot of high hand promotions.

Hope this helps!