Live game with friends

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I play every week with my friends poker holdem and it îs really great, we have drinks and a ouț stuff also play poker on 2$ hand sit and go style around 5 guys.

I like to play like this better than online also have good results.

I wanted to ask if You guys have any tips of playing better with friends face to face?

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play games with my Friends, I forget to be a professional player, my only intention is to have fun, making money doesn't matter. Do you want some advice? Just have fun.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that brings back memories to me. when you play with friends in poker. pn is still having a good time. especially when you win with food and drink at will. at the start of the game it is always a good strategy to play the game of reduced variance. the time to analyze the level of play of your friends and their states of mind. this will make it easier for you to manage them and adapt your playing style.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a very negative attitude towards regulars playing for money with friends (given their level of play, this is very similar to fraud) and there are tons of other activities to relax from poker!

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a very negative attitude towards regulars playing for money with friends (given their level of play, this is very similar to fraud) and there are tons of other activities to relax from poker!

Actually I diasagree, I am The most expirience but I don t win all the Time, IT îs like a wheel all win at a Time or another

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I diasagree, I am The most expirience but I don t win all the Time, IT îs like a wheel all win at a Time or another
Yes, I believe that in one evening (due to variance) you can be a loser! But how can one seriously play against a person who believes that pocket AAs are worse than T9 because (according to him) they have more outs for gain! ???

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I believe that in one evening (due to variance) you can be a loser! But how can one seriously play against a person who believes that pocket AAs are worse than T9 because (according to him) they have more outs for gain! ???

My friends know also poker, we play for over 18 months already together, they understand also odds

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK! So you do not have friendly gatherings, but a hard skating rink with pros! Good luck And I'm sorry I said about the game against fish!

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's the same with my friends, we've been playing for 12 years regularly, that's great fun

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games