live event by CC

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all, i have a question for all moderators and other members Card Chat..Da it would be interesting to do a live event? Where would the players gathered in one place, socialize, play poker? I suppose there are many here who have been in touch and lack an opportunity to see and I would like to? what do you think about that?
in the forefront pleasure and socializing. Poker can be in the background ..?
socialize for me (drink) :D:D;):eek:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I can suggest one place for it although it remains highly unlikely for that kind of meeting etc. Your home.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hah depends on how much it would be and people do not have tables for poker in his house; D
This should be organized by people from the site and we to give suggestions ..:jd4::cool:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat members are spread all over the world so it is very difficult for us to host any kind of live event that many members could afford to attend.

Therefore we have a team event at the wsop every year in Las Vegas. Even then only about 14-16 members play in it.

It costs a lot of money for CC members to get together for anything.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you're right Debi, the big expenses are for everyone. WSOP is interesting, can they know who the members are going to VSOP in Las Vegas? At least two to ask and share my opinion .. I have a friend who lives in Las Vegas, but my problem is the flight length: ((((
:confused::mad::(

Organize a Home Poker Game