J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just finished playing in 3 tournaments Las Vegas at the wsop. Thou I never cashed I am very happy with how I played except for maybe one hand in the Deep Stack tourney. Overall I think I played very well and happy with the result. Also coming back next year with some experience will definitely help me further down the road.
Planet Hollywood was a special first experience chopping the $80 Turbo for $850 each leaving $18 for the dealers and my third live tournament. So I am 1 for 3 and very happy.
In the colossus I was starting to get deep soon playing in the 11th level with $40k stack going all in with ace jack with one caller ace nine. Opponent hits 9 on the turn & you know the rest. If I doubled up there close to 100k and win that flip , I know I would of cashed and who knows possibly go really deep. It is what it is.
For my first time it will be very memorable and great experience. I am looking so forward to next year and hope I can play for Cards Chat once again.

WSOP was Amazing!

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
that feeling in first time playing live poker is amazing, i know how you feel.
but playing in a WSOP event still a dream for me

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think participation in such an important world tournament is an invaluable experience. Many people would like to be there. Luck will come next time.

Organize a Home Poker Game