Interesting twist to home game

TonyTwoCheeks

TonyTwoCheeks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing in a new home for the past few months. It's a $1-$1 game. However, you can win the straddle ($5). In the first pot of the night, they put this little figurine in the pot which represents a $5 straddle. Straddle can be used from anywhere but most players in the game use it on the button (Mississippi straddle). Whether they want the dead money or they just want the figurine itself, the action is hot when the straddle is in play.

Zjohnson13

Zjohnson13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing in a new home for the past few months. It's a $1-$1 game. However, you can win the straddle ($5). In the first pot of the night, they put this little figurine in the pot which represents a $5 straddle. Straddle can be used from anywhere but most players in the game use it on the button (Mississippi straddle). Whether they want the dead money or they just want the figurine itself, the action is hot when the straddle is in play.

Nice idea, but the more important question is... Is the figurine Superman because that sounds super to me!

TonyTwoCheeks

TonyTwoCheeks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. The figurine is a bear with devil horns in footie pajamas and he's sporting a hard on.

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
Zjohnson13

Zjohnson13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That is absolute ridiculousness and is worth way more than a $5 straddle!

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games