I felt scared again

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went to play the WPT league in the city . I started playing against 24 players my table was full of calling stations. I was being patient and waiting for a good hand to play . After a few hands played without success I got kings on the BB I raised 3,5x and two players called. Flop has 2 clubs I bet 2/3 of the pot and I received an instant call for both players on the turn another club I checked and the player next to me bet the pot the another guy called so, I decided to fold on the river another club and they went all in. One guy has two pairs and another has 92 of clubs . I knew that I made a great laid down but I was upset why they called with rubbish . Anyway, I felt scared all the tournament so I decided to take a deep breath and fight against my fear. I reached the final table and two bad decisions made me finish in 4th place.
Now I know where I have to work... On my tilt .

Last edited:
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fear of losing your stack is not always a bad thing was 4th a cash spot?Find the balance good luck:)

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah buddy I won 20 AUD and some points for the general season. I need to get enough points to play a 50K tournament in November. I think I have Time! Hehehe