How to play against beautiful women?

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a beautiful women comes to your table, you start asking yourself : Is she find me attractive? What if I ask her to go out together after the tournament...
Ok, it's no problem if you think like that in a normal tournement, but in an important tournement I suggest to you to forget about all that thiks, because some women are making a nice look (some time a strang look) and showing somes parts of there body specially to disturb your concentration.
So, you have to control all you emotions. Forget about the beautiful women, if nessecary stop watching them when you are in a poker table.

D

dolphaus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just close your eyes and use your intuition (even if you don't see your cards :) :))
just a joke :D

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings, it seems to me that I should act normally, the game is psychological before any circumstance of distraction. A pretty woman will cause the same as a very ugly, having an iceberg on her face and nothing more ..

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean if i'm at a Poker table i'm concentrating on Poker, beautiful women are everywhere. Poker isn't.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do beautiful women can be boundless love of money.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The same way i would an ugly man,,,,, :)

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup, their cash is good. Bonus for something to look at when you're not in the hand.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jajaja
What's wrong with giving your chips to the girl?
Maybe you can get something more after the tournament.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally. whenever a lady joins a company i like to show that she is welcomed but at the poker table just stick to your game and try to read the signs, otherwise you are on the half of way to go home empty handed. I'm sure that ladies around here must have some interesting stories to share so i'll stay tuned :)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you are a bit shy you may lose your concentration around a cute girl. If you are a more relaxed guy, the presence of a beautiful woman at the table could be a bonus. It's a matter of choice. :p:bath::rolleyes:

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
figuratively speaking, undress her in full))) I mean money.:cool:

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If women affect your game at a table you should be playing live poker at all ;)

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really dont care how beautiful they are at the table. that doesnt influence my play. but in my opinion i prefer having beautiful women than any kind of man :)

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer that situation than play with a lot of ugly men hahaha

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker and everything else

There is nothing to add and diminish. At the poker table, especially when there is an important serious tournament, there are no friends, no enemies, no beautiful women, no specific labels. There is no nationality and separation by gender, age or color, or wealth or religion. It is only important how this particular person plays in this situation and nothing more. After the game, everything returns to its place. Friends are friends again, and beautiful women are beckoning and attracting again.))):stoned::stoned::stoned:

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Playing online all women are beautiful.

And some men pretend to be women. In some case it works since some men hate to be bluffed by women. You can value bet more and bigger and still get calls.

One of my usernames are also an unisex name. Have been hit on several times (I'm a 250 pound male).

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually play better and am more focused when a beautiful woman is at the table because I want to impress her lol. Few things can be more impressive than winning lots of money. A beautiful woman at the table to inspire you to play at your best could never hurt. I wish it happened more often.