Home Games in Nashville TN?

HitCo33

HitCo33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone

I am new to the site and was wondering where to discuss home games among members.

I know things are weird with COVID right now but I have been wanting to find or start a regular game in my area with more serious poker players. Does anyone have an interest in such? Thanks for your reply :)

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I found a local game at meetup.com and it was for age 40+ poker players. If there isn't what you want, you could always create a group.

HitCo33

HitCo33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found a local game at meetup.com and it was for age 40+ poker players. If there isn't what you want, you could always create a group.

Hey Thanks! The game sounds perfect. Was that in Nashville TN? If so, would you mind sharing the meetup name? I do have an account and will search for it. That is where I have looked in the past but haven't found anything before.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey Thanks! The game sounds perfect. Was that in Nashville TN? If so, would you mind sharing the meetup name? I do have an account and will search for it. That is where I have looked in the past but haven't found anything before.
Nah, this one is in Albuquerque.
You could use their setup as a template and make one for Nashville?
https://www.meetup.com/40-PokerPlayers/

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games