The felt

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally played on the felt! Tournament style. Me and buddy went to the neighboring community and we bullied right to the final table, we were the chip leaders and we collided in a massive pot I had aces, blinds were 8/16k I raised it up to 40k got two callers sb and bb buddy was on sb flop comes K83 rainbow, two checks it's my turn so I push thinking I'm about to trap a king (wasn't trying to play against buddy) but he had to call his K 8 lol and I get cracked. Buddy ends up with 60% of the chips and takes it down from there. End of the night he gives me my buy in, rebuy and add on money back lol so it was good I had fun.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Interesting hand against your "buddy" though he called 32K raise out of position with K8 !
Did you mean you've never played in a live (felt) game before ?

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting hand against your "buddy" though he called 32K raise out of position with K8 !
Did you mean you've never played in a live (felt) game before ?
There was by standers that seen his cards so if he folded they would have made a big deal about teaming lol so
I understood.. Yeah he always plays out of position, very unpredictable and aggressive player. And no not my first time, just my first time of the year.

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was by standers that seen his cards so if he folded they would have made a big deal about teaming lol so
I understood.. Yeah he always plays out of position, very unpredictable and aggressive player. And no not my first time, just my first time of the year.
On our way home I asked him how he could out position like that he says "they were suited bro" lmao

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An interesting story, I also went with a friend to the poker club and faced him in the hands, we cursed each other, as my friend often played on the newspaper, I fell for his tricks with 62 or 57, he obviously knew that I would not put anything in it, and used it. It is very important to understand that there are no friends at the table, online even a conversation in a chat can affect the course of the game, many people use this, starting with flattering praise, and ending with manipulations of surprise at how the villain thought it was necessary to play.

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An theinteresting story, I also went with a friend to the poker club and faced him in the hands, we cursed each other, as my friend often played on the newspaper, I fell for his tricks with 62 or 57, he obviously knew that I would not put anything in it, and used it. It is very important to understand that there are no friends at the table, online even a conversation in a chat can affect the course of the game, many people use this, starting with flattering praise, and ending with manipulations of surprise at how the villain thought it was necessary to play.
Yeah I know how it goes I found some shadiness to his game but that's poker at some point it turns cut throat and have to do what you have to do.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
On our way home I asked him how he could out position like that he says "they were suited bro" lmao

Lol, they always say that. And now I understand your playing for the first time. I guess that stupid virus has something to do with it. Good luck man...

N

Norli Pizzolotto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very cool story in a live poker game. It made me want to play with felt. Thank you for sharing your story.