EPT Sochi 2020 March 24-29: Main Event

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any players among us who are already definitely participating in this tournament? And are there many who are trying to qualify for this event through satellites? Good luck everyone!

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi Vadim.

Sochi has become a very big event, and I'm guessing that this is because there are so many home poker players, funny really as they banned online poker, weird to me anyway.

I tried to qualify last year, with no success, and guess I will be giving it a bash again, (bankroll dependant), this.

There is a bonus code, when depositing, that you can use which gives you 2 tickets to sateys for tickets to the main event. I do wonder though, if you won a package, and were not resident, what would happen if you applied for a visa and was refused. I guess PS would give you a refund in T$, but I am not certain on this.

Good luck if you try to qualify and hopefully we'll meet there on the FT :rofl: :eek:

Marc

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. there are still old codes, if you still have this. EPTSOCHI and EPTINSOCHI. and see the New pokerstars Star Codes thread