ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Gentlemen and Ladies.
On April 6, I participated in the first qualifying Freeroll for EPT Sochi 2020 at pokerstars. Took off at the very beginning.
Do not repeat my mistakes - do not call alinn with the AK hand, when the stack is still maximum.
I also noticed that on this site, everyone who doesn't play classic games gets kicked out, regardless of the time of the tournament.
Now I will try next Monday..
Good luck to all!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be more patient next time and luck will come. I didn't see this tournament. How many people participate in the selection process?

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

They will be delayed or not?

K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Gentlemen and Ladies.
On April 6, I participated in the first qualifying Freeroll for EPT Sochi 2020 at PokerStars. Took off at the very beginning.
Do not repeat my mistakes - do not call alinn with the AK hand, when the stack is still maximum.
I also noticed that on this site, everyone who doesn't play classic games gets kicked out, regardless of the time of the tournament.
Now I will try next Monday..
Good luck to all!

hope to meet you at the tables, I also want to play for the EPT.

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be more patient next time and luck will come. I didn't see this tournament. How many people participate in the selection process?

ID tournament 2840632592. Can you find it?

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the qualifying tournament will start on April 13. I remembered seeing an ad for it on TV.:bath:

Use the EPTSOCHI promo code to get three tickets to the Spin @ Go qualifiers. The winner gets a ticket to this tournament.
I'll glad to meet you there.

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Gentlemen and Ladies.
On April 13, I participated in the second qualifying Freeroll for EPT Sochi 2020 at PokerStars.

Prize one ticket to participate in EPT.It had just over 2000 participants. I Took off after about two hours.:mad:
Unlucky. I went Allin with AQ when I had half of my stack in bank and flopped with A, but I was run over by a Flush from a player with a Large stack. He called my Allin, even though my stack was two-thirds of his and he had something to risk.:eek:
I don't have any Tickets left. I will have to make our way through the qualifying tournaments.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
See you at the table!

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Gentlemen and Ladies.
On April 13, I participated in the second qualifying Freeroll for EPT Sochi 2020 at PokerStars.

See you at the table!

Good day and health to all!
I share an annoying event for myself in EPT. In the qualifying tournaments, I rise to quite high places, but I do not manage to win top prizes. :(:(:(
Always with pocket AQ I get a better combination from my opponents. And I can't fold them on preflop.
Can you tell me anybody how to get rid of this disease?:confused::confused::confused:

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day and health to all!
I share an annoying event for myself in EPT. In the qualifying tournaments, I rise to quite high places, but I do not manage to win top prizes. :(:(:(
Always with pocket AQ I get a better combination from my opponents. And I can't fold them on preflop.
Can you tell me anybody how to get rid of this disease?:confused::confused::confused:
AJ, AQ, AK are not ready-made hands. They are good for betting, but not for the risk of losing everything if your stack is deep enough. There is always a hand that is better than yours on the preflop. You may have advanced high in the EPT qualifier because other players often took risks. You must adjust actions depending on the size of the stack and the opponents at the table.

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AJ, AQ, AK are not ready-made hands. They are good for betting, but not for the risk of losing everything if your stack is deep enough. There is always a hand that is better than yours on the preflop. You may have advanced high in the EPT qualifier because other players often took risks. You must adjust actions depending on the size of the stack and the opponents at the table.

Thank you for advice, I understand all this. :icon_stud
AQ is just kind of spellbound for me. I want to increase my stack, given its depth and the game of my opponents, but in the end I don't get the best combination at the post-flop stage.
With pocket AK, AJ, A10 I do not have such problems.
I'm already starting to think that I should always fold this magic hand except for button.
I will try this in the next MTT for myself....

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm already starting to think that I should always fold this magic hand except for button.
I will try this in the next MTT for myself....[/QUOTE]

I started playing the AQ hand in the same way as 10J.
Everything fell into place.:):D

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will try this in the next MTT for myself....

I started playing the AQ hand in the same way as 10J.
Everything fell into place.:):D[/QUOTE]

Quite the right approach. How many times have I run into AK and KK with this hand and lost the stack

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quite the right approach. How many times have I run into AK and KK with this hand and lost the stack[/QUOTE]

Hi! Thanks.

And How are you doing in qualifying for EPT Sochi 2020?:ciao:

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers

Hi, I'm from argentina, it is possible to play any player or you need a ticket or password. Cheers

Danximo

Danximo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone ! I also often move with monsters in my arms. Therefore, I am increasingly starting to think about games with live people and not online.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is it possible to get the password for this tournament or how do you enter it now? Thank you very much

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finished all attempts to qualify for the tournament. And it was moved. It's a pity there are no qualifiers for minimal buy-ins.

I think this forum topic can be closed.:dong:

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried three attempts to qualify for the tournament, but all attempts failed.so not fate

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How is it possible to get the password for this tournament or how do you enter it now? Thank you very much

Sorry for the long silence, but this tournament with free tickets is only for players from Russia:(