O

Okara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

looking for a name of one guy. This is all I remember:
  • saw him on youtube full stream of some of the major events (WSOP/WPT/PCA...) couple of years ago (stream was x hours long, might have been final table)
  • he was small and asian origin (might be from USA, not sure), wore a cap and maybe sunglasses, not sure about that
  • and he was turbo aggressive raising most of the hands
Any ideas? Was searching for almost hour without success..

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi guys,

• saw him on youtube full stream of some of the major events (WSOP/WPT/PCA...) couple of years ago (stream was x hours long, might have been final table)
  • he was small and asian origin (might be from USA, not sure), wore a cap and maybe sunglasses, not sure about that

try to search for participants of Asian origin in the final tables and about the year of the tournament. I think it might help somehow.
good luck in your search.:)

O

Okara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
try to search for participants of Asian origin in the final tables and about the year of the tournament. I think it might help somehow.
good luck in your search.:)

Yea well thanks but thats exactly what I did with no success... :/

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Is this him.

https://www.pokernews.com/tours/tri...1000000-short-deck-ante-only/chips.233958.htm

Paul Phua

b6cebe6f9d7.jpg

O

Okara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys, but thats not him. Forgot to mention, he was young, around 30 max.

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

Your thinking of Scotty Nugyen. or maybe not Scotty older that 30...

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

Nanonoko maybe?

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

Pretty sure its Chino Rheem

O

Okara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys thanks a lot for all your suggestions! yet it´s not any on those, hell...

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it might be that guy that wore a hat with a raccoon graphic on it that had a big score somewhat recently. I totally forget his name or which event it was.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, are you serious? LOL. Do you have any idea how many people fit that description?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think it might be that guy that wore a hat with a raccoon graphic on it that had a big score somewhat recently. I totally forget his name or which event it was.
You are referring to Qui Nguyen who won a little tourney called The World Series Main Event in 2016.

Qui Nguyen

He wasn't particularly young when he won it (early forties, I think), but those Asians can look deceptively young. I think "hat" gives it away though....:icon_king

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could it be Joseph Cheong? I think he's a pro from Las Vegas, not sure if he streams or not but he has had some televised final tables.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are referring to Qui Nguyen who won a little tourney called The World Series Main Event in 2016.
Indeed! I failed to see the followup post indicating he would have been 30 years max. That guy was a legend!

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, He's, Nguyen a great player and a marathon final table !

O

Okara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

View attachment 261576

He wasn't particularly young when he won it (early forties, I think), but those Asians can look deceptively young. I think "hat" gives it away though....:icon_king

Omg thats him!!! Great guess thanks a lot :)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

toto leonidas? henry tran? kenny tran?

there are quite a few people who fit this profile