Changes over last 10 years

A

Airsick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Long story short. I am 50 and played a ton of live poker in No Cal for many years 10-15 years ago. I have read every old school book and used to do very well at both low-limit, spread and or 1-2. Now, I live in Nevada and am struggling to win pots at 3/6 limit, 1-2 no limit and or go deep into tournaments.

I am half way through Alexander Fitzgerald book and realize that way more hands are being played. Betting is much different and traditional c-bets or check raising means nothing.

Where do I start over? Who has legit fast track training from A-Z? Videos, books training etc?

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long story short. I am 50 and played a ton of live poker in No Cal for many years 10-15 years ago. I have read every old school book and used to do very well at both low-limit, spread and or 1-2. Now, I live in Nevada and am struggling to win pots at 3/6 limit, 1-2 no limit and or go deep into tournaments.

I am half way through Alexander Fitzgerald book and realize that way more hands are being played. Betting is much different and traditional c-bets or check raising means nothing.

Where do I start over? Who has legit fast track training from A-Z? Videos, books training etc?

I've read a lot of good things on upswing. It's expensive, but a ton of quality content from proven winners. Many streamers I watch promote them. You can also check out twitch and watch some top streamers play for free. You can get an idea of how they play certain hands and how that might be different from how you're currently playing.

Good luck