After a 2yr layoff im to back playing live

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For about 5 or 6 years I played at least 6 days a week traveling anywhere from 30, 70, 110 and 250 miles to play in tournaments. I made a modest living but I burned out. Now I have started to play about 2 or 3 times a week locally about 5 miles from home. So far so good I'm up 800. I live in Florida so hopefully the virus will not shut us down again. The room requires temperature check and mask to enter. Its fun to be back in the live games.

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What abi do you play in live?

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For about 5 or 6 years I played at least 6 days a week traveling anywhere from 30, 70, 110 and 250 miles to play in tournaments. I made a modest living but I burned out. Now I have started to play about 2 or 3 times a week locally about 5 miles from home. So far so good I'm up 800. I live in Florida so hopefully the virus will not shut us down again. The room requires temperature check and mask to enter. Its fun to be back in the live games.

success bro, fun getting back to living with what we like, life becomes more fun !! success at the tables !!! and lots of health, peace and love!

:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with your poker adventures. the thrill of playing live poker is always exciting.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Best of luck to you. Personally I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm quite content working from home and playing some online poker when I'm able to.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well so far so good im up $1000 but the sad part is I play from about 6:30 til 9:30 and now will not be able to play in as many CC freerolls. I have enjoyed playing them because the competition plays very well more like a midrange buy in than a freeroll. Good luck to all and if you are not already a platinum member I would highly suggest you work hard getting to that level, it is really worth it.

Organize a Home Poker Game