Who is the best player?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I would like to know your opinions on who they think is the best player, Isildur1, sasuke234 or bencb789?

I mention these three players in specific, because I see regularly at pokerstars, you always learn something watching other players, but I play on a completely different level.

These three players I watch regularly reach final tables, and often win, for that reason I admire and usually follow, and consider that are best in online poker.

In my opinion I think isildur1 is the best of the three, and you are saying, who is the best? or have another player in mind ?.

gI :D

Last edited:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I feel the player you have mentioned is the best.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C.Darwin2 better. In poker there are top-regulars. And these guys are at the top.;)

M

Mateusss0617

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Daniel Negranou. Watching him is very interesting , he is a mind reader and also a joker, Brilliant :)

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Daniel Negranou. Watching him is very interesting , he is a mind reader and also a joker, Brilliant :)

yes daniel is the best dont, forget Tom Dwan and antonio Esfandiari.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C. Darwin, Lena900, Llinusllove, bencb789 are a few of the online beasts :)
If you want to lose money, just play at a table against them haha

C

corieaddison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Player

I would say that all players have different strengths and weaknesses, so it is hard to say who the best poker player is. The only way to gauge the best poker players are results.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know who is the best, but I see the final stretch on WCOOP of player LLinusLLove and he seems like have a solid game style

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not had the opportunity to see them play online. but as long as they have good results and it outperforms the other players in time. This proves that they are really the best.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Nigriánu, Phil:) For me, these seem to be the best :) Well, looking like for whom :)

B

BigJLittleJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's BigJLittleJ he's the best, I've watched ever hand he's played. A true Genius.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OtB_RedBaron Trueteller or LLinusLLove Any of those 3 surely

F

Fantomas2000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most mtts pro will beated by cash pro. I think cash players most strong then tournament players.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most mtts pro will beated by cash pro. I think cash players most strong then tournament players.

I disagree. It's true that cash games have less variance, but people just specialize in different styles of game, so maybe an MTT player would do better than a cash player in a tournament and vice-versa.

S

SilentIWarrior

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there! Of those three, that was mentioned by the author of this theme, I think, is the best Swedish player Viktor Isildur1 Blom, as this player is versatile and very cilem. But at the same time, by the way, I also watch the game of regulars and their results on the largest poker site, I think that the player "sasuke234" is very strong in tournament poker, at least according to his online results, offline I did not meet this player at the poker tables. This is my personal observation and opinion.