Where to play ...

J

Jcapps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
where is everyone’s favorite place to play online ?and why ? want to get real players opinions

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi Jcapps,

I am also in the USA, so I have the same limitations. America's Cardroom is nice, I probably play there more than any other site. You can also play at intertops and BetOnline. ACR and Intertops have some regular freerolls if you are looking for that. If you do sign up for the sites, it would be nice if you clicked through a CardsChat link from the forum.

I play on pokerstars for play money in the league and in CardsChat events. I like this site a lot and I wish I could play for real money on this one.

Good luck to you,
Brian

Last edited:
D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pretty much only play on ACR right now. Seems sufficient for now...

slurredreaction

slurredreaction

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the Chico network (BetOnline, SportsBetting) since they have an amazing mobile poker App for android phones. There's nothing like taking poker on the go with you. Makes life so much more fun!!

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently play mostly on Bovada which is unique with it's anonymous format and from what I can tell the biggest/most frequent "guarantees" with tournies for US players who don't have Pokerstars or 888 in their state) , and also recently been playing more on BetOnline.

Bovada is pretty soft and nice set up. BetOnline seems insanely soft but super swingy. Neither offer rakeback but do offer "points" you can redeem for tourney tix. Neither offer much SNG traffic but then again SNGs seem like a dying format anyways (outside of Spin n Gos and Jackpot games).

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, RedStar Poker, Chico Network, and maybe 888poker. This is the sites where I play everyday.

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker is another one for us players and u can play on your phone for tournament and cash games

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
ACR is a good room for players from the USA.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 888 simply because of good promos and qualifiers to the wsop.

F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 3 or 4 sites plus my favorite is ACR, the most opportunities for beginners.

R

riletherile

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR... freerolls all day long... 2 days ago did nice in one got around 1 buck :D

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Tournaments, Breakout and GG are good for playing a solid poker (freerolls in my opinion of the best) the rivals fold you and you do not face so much variance, partypoker has a Cardmate at 11 am and starts with 100k blind chips 500/1000 if that's deep because I have to admit that I feel very comfortable with that kind of tournaments, for cash zoom, 888poker and PokerStars simply because of the number of players in the room. I should give focus to ACR you can take money without first deposit but I do not finish hooking.

It depends on what suits your needs, if you are regular cash you should try on titan or party if rake. The rest I always recommend is PokerStars and 888Poker