Where are my BOL grinders?

J

JMG_118

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The reason your not getting reply's on this is BOL has WAYYY to many house employees "players" there. Every style game that is .10-.25 or above has the same players playing 8-10 (or every game running) and they are the largest winners at every table. U.S. players might have been born at night, BUT NOT LAST NIGHT. Stop the cheating and they might get the grinders back.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to even find games to play on BOL anymore too. The SnG's since they raised the min stakes have been so slow to fill and sometimes I'll wait an hour just to play one of the double up games. The tournament types have gotten a bit better recently but the cash outs are just so small its hard to find a reason to register for most of them. And yeah cash games have really dried up on their as well. I still have a bankroll on their but I'm getting ready to cash out and move to ACR instead.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do agree that they have been messing with the SnGs a little too much, for that reason I have been considering moving to cash for a bit, but they tournaments are really juicy with all the sports book players.

As for the same players on tables...BOL has a daily cash game promo going and it has a lot of people multi tabling.

R

RakeMyLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL grinder here! Play mostly 10NL Zoom, 25NL, and MTTs.

The loss of the microstakes in cash and tourneys is ridiculous. They are asking for the pool to dry up. Probably switching to ACR soon.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Hello, I have been playing on BOL for about four years now. I will see you at the tables.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice guys, great to see you. Are your screen names the same on BOL as they are here?

You are absolutely right about the games drying up on BOL especially the sngs, that is where I built a lot of my BR. MTTs are still nice though. I will be trying out 10NL on there soon because of the current promo, but not zoom.

I am also trying to build a bigger bankroll on ACR to maybe make the move as well. Going to really put some hours in next month with the MOSS and OSS coming up.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made the move from BOL to ACR about a year and a half ago and never looked back. Much better site, much better gaming and the play pool is growing for sure. The only things i will ever play at BOL anymore will be some freerolls. Im done ever depositing money there ever again - just my own personal take. Good luck at the tables!

R

RakeMyLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice guys, great to see you. Are your screen names the same on BOL as they are here?

Nah, mine's different. I like to lurk in the shadows...:D

R

RakeMyLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made the move from BOL to ACR about a year and a half ago and never looked back. Much better site, much better gaming and the play pool is growing for sure. The only things i will ever play at BOL anymore will be some freerolls. Im done ever depositing money there ever again - just my own personal take. Good luck at the tables!

Good to know, thanks! Do they have zoom/rush for 10NL or 25NL on ACR?

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The reason your not getting reply's on this is BOL has WAYYY to many house employees "players" there. Every style game that is .10-.25 or above has the same players playing 8-10 (or every game running) and they are the largest winners at every table. U.S. players might have been born at night, BUT NOT LAST NIGHT. Stop the cheating and they might get the grinders back.

Kinda wondered what was going on, won a lot of tourneys at first and then started playing MTTs and could not win a game no matter what hand was played or how patient I was, nothing! Left my balance at .18

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I also had a funny feeling about things there....can't win a hand no matter what!!!

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played a good amount on BOL but not a huge fan of the site. These days I just stick to mostly freerolls on there. The wednesday Cardschat Freeroll is great I try to play it every wednesday.

As some other members noted I suspect some foul play going on at BetOnline. Not just users colluding(which is rampant) but also foul play coming from the house.

As gon4iypes said, i've also experienced the "can't win a hand no matter what" feeling on BetOnline. Last time I bought into a couple tournies on there I got hit with back to back 2-outer suckouts right on the turn after getting it all-in on the flop. Was the same thing both times where someone called my all-in with small pocket pairs despite 2-3 overs being on the flop and then they immediately suckout a set on the turn both times as if they knew it was coming or it was a bot programmed to exploit players.

What was very bizarre is that both of these hands my opponents snap-called in an instant with small pairs despite there being a very wet board.

Last edited:
Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a good amount on BOL but not a huge fan of the site. These days I just stick to mostly freerolls on there. The wednesday Cardschat Freeroll is great I try to play it every wednesday.

As some other members noted I suspect some foul play going on at BetOnline. Not just users colluding(which is rampant) but also foul play coming from the house.

As gon4iypes said, i've also experienced the "can't win a hand no matter what" feeling on BetOnline. Last time I bought into a couple tournies on there I got hit with back to back 2-outer suckouts right on the turn after getting it all-in on the flop. Was the same thing both times where someone called my all-in with small pocket pairs despite 2-3 overs being on the flop and then they immediately suckout a set on the turn both times as if they knew it was coming or it was a bot programmed to exploit players.

What was very bizarre is that both of these hands my opponents snap-called in an instant with small pairs despite there being a very wet board.

Hand that was the last straw for me, held AA and flopped top set on a dry board - cbet and got raised all in, so i snap called and my opponent showed 55, smaller than anything on the board....turn was a 5 and river was a 5. Wasnt the first time i had experienced runouts like this either. Nonetheless i will play a freeroll there on the occasion. Other than that, i dont invest money there.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry to hear that you guys had some bad beats, but those kinda happen anywhere. You didn't give a lot of information, what games, what stakes, or any hand specific details so its hard to come to a conclusion based off, I had the best hand when I got the money in but didn't when the hand was over. That happens to all of us every day at every level of play.

For the players...

What hand tracking software if any do you use at BOL?

I am using PT4 on ACR right now and looking to possibly invest in the card catcher that lets you use it on BOL as well.
Also heard of Holdem Indicator but that seemed pretty laymen to really invest in. Just wondering if those that actually do use BOL on a regular basis have a preference or even use them at all.