What else You watch during sessions?

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just like in the title how many of You watch youtube, movies tv shows during play, and how to stop this

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just like in the title how many of You watch youtube, movies tv shows during play, and how to stop this

It's hard to maintain your A game when you multitasking..that's for sure. But if you play 1-2 tables or so .. you can focus them easily while watching something on TV. I use to listen relaxing music while playin

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always have something on, movie, youtube or whatever, mostly for background noise and so I don't get bored and play to many hands. It has really helped me in that way

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta have the latest episode of Polker Hands on during your session for +EV. In all seriousness some people can multitask well while they play and others can't. Just up to the player playing and how many tables they have going.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play one or two tables at a tournament and if my game is long and boring, I watch some humorous programs in YouTube to distract myself from the boring game, but when I play both tournaments and cash games, then for me the game passes excellent fast and not boring

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As a rule, when playing poker, I try to be focused only on making the right decisions, so I do not watch the video, but sometimes I can listen to music.

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything that doesn't require my entire focus on it.. sometimes it's music, some old series I'm watching for 10 years and I know all the episodes by heart, classic cartoons, a twitch streamer, my neigbor changing clothes...

It will never stop for me (health condition) and quite frankly, it helps me a lot when I go play live poker because there's a lot of distraction you can't control when you play live but you need to stay focus on your game!

-TRP-

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I started playing at pokerstars in 2015, I carefully played and did not distract myself during the game, I just played the game, and in principle the results were not bad, but then I started watching video clips and movies on YouTube, and my results poker went down sharply, so lately I refused to watch any video !!!

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually dont watch anything but have music always playing

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have Youtube on for music and Twitch on for poker,,,, :lollypop:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always launch a video on youtube during my sessions to relax. generally it's more to listen than to watch but never music because it makes me tilt.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely YouTube, funny videos or SNL about the news. Sometimes I'll watch the actual News (CNN) not that Fox crap.

Sometimes a distraction is helpful but most of the time when I play well is when there is total silence:jd4:.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
especially when everybody have big screen I have 24 inches

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I watch The biggest hits on Slotmachines on Youtube while playing 1 tournament only. In general there are more tournaments open and I only listen to music.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the game I watch movies or TV series and just listen to music

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends when I play I guess. I usually have a game on while I'm playing if there is one on during my poker game and if there's no sports I'll have some movie playing in the background or watch something on youtube.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I'm playing I don't watch anything else. I like to maintain as much focus on the game as I can. I will, however, have some music playing.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely keep a YouTube tab opened at all times. I usually have music playing but sometimes watch movie clips, tv clips, classic cartoons and/or podcasts. Occasionally I'll throw on a game if it's important like the NBA playoffs for example.

Other than that, I rarely put a movie or full tv show on the big screen since that'll probably distract me a little more than clips I've seen a million times would.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find watching something or browsing while playing poker to negatively affect my concentration and prevent me to play my best game. Recently i try to concentrate on the game. The only thing that actually helps my game is good music because it makes my mood better.

M

Miyako

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly do watch poker streamers on twitch while playing myself. If there is nobody i like to watch streaming online then i watch movie or something else.
Not watching something only when i am playing too many tables and i cannot loose a percentage of my focus.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can stop it by turning youtube and the T.V off :p

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I usually only play one table or tournament at a time, I am guilty of scrolling through Ali Express on my phone shopping or looking for good deals.

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can watch something poker-related like a live session or a hand review but only when I have 1-2 tables left.
When it comes to a final table, I'll carefully observe my opponents and won't watch anything :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Only thing i'm watching during sessions is other people getting eliminated :cool: