Weird sessions

P

Phil2307

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I'm restarting playing online after around 9 years.
I have always been suspicious about the algorithm but I assume that it is very reglemented nowadays (it was probably fine before too) so I can play safe without the feeling of some kind of "cheating".
I currently play in france on partypoker.
Yesterday I Played Omaha on 2 tables and I found the action on both of them a bit strange. Basically on one of them It seemed I just couldn't win a hand almost. No matter what the strongness of my hand there were always better. And on the other one it was just the opposite, I was winning almost hand after hands and very often getting the nuts (even one straight flush, quads twice and countless full, flush straight ect).
It's not the first time that it feels that it goes all my way or not at all but first time that it's so obvious.
I'm sure it must happen to a lot of people so I was just wondering what is your thought on that.
Thank you

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing obvious about it, just had a run good on one table which happens, especially in omaha where u can make so much more hands so its pretty normal for this to happen

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chance and odds are not the same. You can calculate odds. Chance just happens and can can go in streaks.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I noticed a similar theme at another site while playing 2 Omaha ring-games. I closed one of the tables and started playing NLH. The win/loss ratio kinda evened out. As a plus the board began to quit showing similar, if not the same, hands on both tables. After a while it becomes annoying to see an Omaha hand of AKJJ and a NLH board w/AJJK.