Very fun and interesting hand. How do you think I played?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next time please post in the tournament hand review session.

Preflop
For me Q6o is a fold, especially if BB is "a loose and aggressive opponent". If he was a nit, then ok whatever, because they you can possibly steal with any two cards. But a LAG is going to give you action, and Q6o is just not good enough to get involved.

Flop
Completely onboard with C-betting with a draw and also calling his raise, even though its not a great situation to get raised.

Turn
When he check, I probably check behind and take the free card. I am not sure, he will fold often enough for this jam to be profitable. But hey he did fold, and maybe you had a read or something :)

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next time please post in the tournament hand review session.

Preflop
For me Q6o is a fold, especially if BB is "a loose and aggressive opponent". If he was a nit, then ok whatever, because they you can possibly steal with any two cards. But a LAG is going to give you action, and Q6o is just not good enough to get involved.

Flop
Completely onboard with C-betting with a draw and also calling his raise, even though its not a great situation to get raised.

Turn
When he check, I probably check behind and take the free card. I am not sure, he will fold often enough for this jam to be profitable. But hey he did fold, and maybe you had a read or something :)
Yeah, check turn is a good decision,i'd check too

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I disagree with the turn check as others have said, a flush draw is certainly in your flop c-bet call range so once that comes in and you are faced with a check from the aggressor it's a perfect card to get your chips in given the fact a lot of your stack is already in the pot and the turn card also increases your equity in the hand.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You werent aggressive enough
I didn't look at your hand
Don't need to
Aggression is always #1
Whether its bluffing, getting value , isolating or getting information it requires a bet!:eek:

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice game byt I would be more agressive than you. Bu

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands