Twitch Community Ticket v.2

2ndShinigami

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask about the twitch tickets. There was already a thread 3 days ago but no solution was found.at least for me. The thing is that in my tournament tickets inventory i have 2 of them available but none of them shows in which tournament im eligible for. Also i search in pokerstars client for twitch/stream/community tourneys and i found nothing.
Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They are for an all in shootout.
You have to watch the live stream of EPT Prague on Pokerstars Twitch TV. They give you the password and the tournament id on there 15 mins before game.

There is only one more day left today. They say the time is random. Yesterday it was 13.30pm et the day before that 13.00 pm et. I missed both of them. If you look under freeroll under past tournaments you will see the previous ones.

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask about the twitch tickets. There was already a thread 3 days ago but no solution was found.at least for me. The thing is that in my tournament tickets inventory i have 2 of them available but none of them shows in which tournament im eligible for. Also i search in pokerstars client for twitch/stream/community tourneys and i found nothing.
Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance

2ndShinigami

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are for an all in shootout.
You have to watch the live stream of EPT Prague on Pokerstars Twitch TV. They give you the password and the tournament id on there 15 mins before game.

There is only one more day left today. They say the time is random. Yesterday it was 13.30pm et the day before that 13.00 pm et. I missed both of them. If you look under freeroll under past tournaments you will see the previous ones.
Thank you very much!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that the problem has already been resolved. But just in case, I add, the terms of their use are limited. We just lost the moment of registration, and our tickets will burn out over time.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Wishing to have read this thread earlier .............lol :)