Twitch Channel

P

Patchco89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

If anyone's interested, I recently started a Twitch channel where I'm streaming tourneys ($5-$50 buy ins) on partypoker and GGPoker. I hop on CoD every once in a while too. Looking to grow my followers so I can feel like more than 4 people are watching. Haha.

twitch.tv/patchco89

Just invested in some better gear, so I'll be more interactive/entertaining!

Cheers

H

hresurse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, it is free to stream on twitch ? What software do you use for streaming ?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations. Not bad for a $ 5- $ 50 bet. Maybe I'll look at him.
Good luck in the future.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to you, I started watching poker streams a few months back and really enjoy. I may check you out, do you have a planned schedule for your streams?

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
nice, I'm glad for your evolution that you are sure with your channel and that everyone can learn a little from your teachings!

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice and good luck in your journey.

Hope i catch some of your streams these days .

F

FrescaEnthusiast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tossed you a follow just now! Good luck with it.

I used to stream myself, but not poker. Thinking of doing that once I'm not embarrassing anymore.

Would love to know what kind of setup you use to stream multiple windows - I see some streamers just show every table they're on, while others have it switch between windows based on which game they're currently in.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey,

If anyone's interested, I recently started a Twitch channel where I'm streaming tourneys ($5-$50 buy ins) on PartyPoker and GGPoker. I hop on CoD every once in a while too. Looking to grow my followers so I can feel like more than 4 people are watching. Haha.

twitch.tv/patchco89

Just invested in some better gear, so I'll be more interactive/entertaining!

Cheers

Thank U 4 posting

Gave you a follow. Watching your last stream in replay.

You have a tendency to describe the action we can see instead of adding content that is not visual already.

Tony Romo is rich as a broadcaster now because he talks about what might happen next and then is excited when it happens. That is much more fun for us than you saying Q2 off suit we fold. Instead you could fold the Q2 and talk about how you will try to stack seat 3 or why you think you can bluff seat 7 almost constantly and then when you do it the viewers will be all “dude was crazy he called his bluffs 10 hands before he did it”.

To get good at it you will want to preplan this discussion strategy at first until it becomes habit.

You want to stand out from the crowd, right now you could be anyone.

If you want advice for free DM me I will help. I was an Actor and stand up comedian.

Hope this helps
:)

P

Patchco89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank U 4 posting

Gave you a follow. Watching your last stream in replay.

You have a tendency to describe the action we can see instead of adding content that is not visual already.

Tony Romo is rich as a broadcaster now because he talks about what might happen next and then is excited when it happens. That is much more fun for us than you saying Q2 off suit we fold. Instead you could fold the Q2 and talk about how you will try to stack seat 3 or why you think you can bluff seat 7 almost constantly and then when you do it the viewers will be all “dude was crazy he called his bluffs 10 hands before he did it”.

To get good at it you will want to preplan this discussion strategy at first until it becomes habit.

You want to stand out from the crowd, right now you could be anyone.

If you want advice for free DM me I will help. I was an Actor and stand up comedian.

Hope this helps
:)

Thanks for the advice!

Yeah, I'm still getting comfortable talking to myself. I'm actually a standup comedian myself, so I'm sure my personality will come out with some more practice being the only person in the room. I figured kind of saying out loud what is happening is a good start to get comfortable and also prevents me from just sitting there completely silent.

I'm finally happy with my technical setup, so I'll be less distracted by all that stuff moving forward as well.

I'll put more thought into my on camera discussion about the hands. Thanks!

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice Iam gonna go to watch it :)

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just gave you a follow! Do you have a set streaming schedule, or are you basing it on when you get deep runs?