Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Look at 888poker. Many players like this room.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
PokerStars is the best but the following rooms are great also. I linked you the Cardschat review of them so you can get more info. From there is also information about the exclusive signup bonuses if you sign up through Cardschat.

Party Poker
888 Poker
America's Card Room

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rrhi

Hi .I believe pokerstars is the top site to play poker.There are a lot of tournaments ....with small ori big buy in and you can play omaha or whatever you like.

kasra32

kasra32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on where you live.
If in a country where Pokartasrez is free, Pokracestares is undoubtedly the best!
But if you live like me in a country where Pokerstars is forbidden, you can attend the American cardom site.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
betfair downloaded from RakeTheRake and get 55%-75% rakeback in my humble opinion.

kingleo720

kingleo720

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i thinck pokerstars is the best room,bat for pley pokerstars need gut bankroll 1000$+...i think hu hev bankrol laik 50-100$ beter pley another room,laik unibet and i pley for peddy power poker room,for smool bankrol i thinq its it best room

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Kostik007! If you want more to play and chat with the russian language players, then welcome to Pokerdom! There play for rubles. If you miss to american players, then please to Americas Cardroom (ACR) or Black Chip Poker (BCP). Also now many interesting game
on the PartyPoker: this poker room in the present time very active developing... Choice for you!;):D

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Pay attention to 888. It is a reliable site with a good reputation. I think he is one of the best.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could only recommend ACR after 8 yrs of this.I really enjoy Party also but have huge conveniently timed discon trouble there and at stars.Example ,was doing great in a tourney at party and got disconned,so after some fuss i bring it up on my phone data...all of a sudden the phone connection disappears and wifi comes back on lappy...im sure you can imagine how my winning state was affected,also have seen too many card changes and so on at party and stars.I dont particularly enjoy bad mouthing them but i dont like getting robbed of all my hard work either.If you play guitar or a sport for 8 years you get fairly good at it,same with poker...i just cant keep quiet when i know how hard it is trying to get to professional status.Its hard enough keeping your head above water without being cheated,be it the sites or hackers.Every site has what could be called suspicious activity but from all ive seen ,and some seem to disagree,but i think ACR has proven the fairest in my personal experience.I still play everywhere but cant hold back my honest opinion.

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing for a long time in PokerStars, please tell me what other poker room is

Honestly? If you want to get better?

Join any room (or even a poker program running locally with no online) and play the "play money" situations just to get a "grip" on the actual game of Poker. That's how I started. I played many many "play games" just to see how cards drop, how people play... usually though it's hard because they go all-in every hand. These are the donks.

Beware the Donks. :)

Open like 4 or 5 tables of play money at once and learn. You will get faster advancement on what and how if you do this. (as long as you are watching and learning and not just).

Hope this helps! (probably won't)..... :)

small vid just for fun

Oh ... anyone seen the video of the Drummer for Hole btw? It's a bit old.. like 5 years? Anyways... good DocuDrama of the Kurt Cobain situation...... anyways.... Good Luck! :)

Last edited:
Poker Tells