Technical difficulties

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I've been trying to get back into online poker, but I've also been having trouble with my computer. I think I've finally solved the trouble, but it rather put me off continuing to try to play online poker again. I'm trying to just push past that now, and to help with that I'd like to ask: What was your worst online poker experience with technical difficulties, whether with your hardware or their software, and how did you cope?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I lost my internet connection when in the tournament I played HU. When the connection returned, I already lost. It was unpleasant.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost my internet connection when in the tournament I played HU. When the connection returned, I already lost. It was unpleasant.
Hi everyone,I had a similar experience playing a Spin&Go The only difference is that we were still 3 in the game.And yes, it is so frustating. when you are back and you are already eliminated.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Oh yeah, I can't even remember how many times. But the worst was when my computer crashed while I was on a $33 tourney on PS years ago. We were close to be ITM and when I got back, I found myself all in with less than the amount of the ante ! lol.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Technical difficulties due to software problems , i remember many times on 888poker :) Due to disconnections many times on ACR . I am bored playing from my pc most of the times , i want to play via the laptop , but many times it lags , I am very close to throw it to the garbage , lol . Really , when you cannot play , either to pc hardware or poker rooms software or DDoS attacks or whatever other reason , it's extremely frustrating and annoying !!!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, it happened several times that I was doing well in a tournament (with good chips) and then all of a sudden the internet was disconnected (it was for hours) and by the time the problem was solved I ran out of top chips and dropped out or I had very few chips left. It feels extremely bad when the game is going very well.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It wouldn't be the first time that I either get disconnected from the tournament or I lose Internet connection,but luckily I think that happened in freerolls.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have many problems with connecting 888poker. I can see the actions on the table but can't do anything, so I have to quit and log in again. Although 888poker has many good promotion, I think I should move to another sites.

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remember playing heads-up sng. I had 90% of chips and my net went off. Was really unlucky :(