The system of card distribution is different in each room?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I have seen in some group facebook poker, some players complain about the system of distribution of cards, that if a site is more likely to have badbeats than another, etc.

Some players say, if in pokerstars, do this, if in partypoker would do this, and that another 888

Well I play in these three poker rooms and I have not noticed a significant difference, that makes me believe in a room fairer than another.

What do you think? gl :D

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many players find different reasons to justify losing their money.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
there are many players who when they lose look for a way to blame the site ... and some never acknowledge their mistakes ... the rules of poker holdem no limit are the same everywhere ... however as a recommendation find out the security and compliance with all rules for all poker sites on the internet ... of course, Pokerstar, party poker, 888 Poker, Americas Cardroom ... among others ... are very well known and safe sites to play.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed , those poker sites are regulated and verified , they wont go down to that as I don't see what they would win .
Their revenue comes from the rake not rigging my hands or yours :)
People ( most of us ) like to blame everything for their bad fortune just their own
game or play not .