Stupidity and re invent the wheel

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Makes you wonder about BCP the venom million dollar sunday, well looks like they updated there software today, so for the the step 2 now its only a 100 players instead of 180. makes you wonder how dam stupid upper idiots at this company really are, there like bouncing all over the place like a ping pong ball, hopefully if they have any brains, cancel the damm 5 mil. game thats due what, 200 days from now, and bring back the sunday million game. Not to mention the GAMES ARE NOT FILLING UP like they used too, gee wonder why.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to admit that I was disappointed the weekly game was removed. However, they did respond to the post here requesting the reduction for the number of players required for Step 2/6. So, that proves they do listen to their players. Maybe if enough players request the reintroduction of the weekly, it'll come back?

I've only made it as far as Step 3/6 under the new format, so I don't know what it's like to pass all the way through to the new Venom. In any case, I do wish there were more frequent Step 1/6 games. Every two hours, like before, would be nice.