Streamer freeroll's ?

E

Eigil ringsted

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,
I just joined the community and would like to know if anyone know if any streamer on twitch.tv are doing any freerolls ?

Kind regard :)

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes a German twitch streamer did a freeroll or kindof (homegame 11 cents)
there were usually 2 prizes 5.50 or $11 for 40 people

also there are "OP-Poker" Homegames with some prizes for the final table (but hundreds of players)
and there are Spraggy homegames/freeroolls and 11 ct. games with a lot of players

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Americas Card Room and Bet Online both have freerolls from Twitch and Twitter. On ACR they are in the tournament/private section. On BOL they are under weird names like Malcaidecr or Morocho. I can't help with 888 and poker stars and other rooms that have locked doors to most US players.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just go to ACR private tourneys and they will be listed or check ACR Stormers website

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Card Room and Bet Online both have freerolls from Twitch and Twitter. On ACR they are in the tournament/private section. On BOL they are under weird names like Malcaidecr or Morocho. I can't help with 888 and Poker Stars and other rooms that have locked doors to most US players.

Do they give the passwords for those freerolls on Twitch?

B

breakd0wn206

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Card Room and Bet Online both have freerolls from Twitch and Twitter. On ACR they are in the tournament/private section. On BOL they are under weird names like Malcaidecr or Morocho. I can't help with 888 and Poker Stars and other rooms that have locked doors to most US players.

the morocho pw is dropped in his last stream

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im looking for one as well, guess we'll have to wait for wcoop twitch promotion in 10 days :D

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,
I just joined the community and would like to know if anyone know if any streamer on twitch.tv are doing any freerolls ?

Kind regard :)
Yea! I played in two yesterday. However, I did not like the level structure they used. 30 levels of late registration each level 3 minutes and you start out with 25,000 chips.

G

GOOCHCREW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
WHATS THE PASSWORD FOR TWITH FREEPLAY

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I like it, many streamers play twich channel poker, it's interesting and can also learn from their games

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only streamers freerolls I play are the ACR ones, you can find them on the private tournaments tab.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss the $3500 freerolls that were held in the ACR until June. Will they ever come back?