Strategy of last longer bets with online buddy

O

OMGInsanoCut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I' am now using a strategy that improves my gaming, I met a friend on table... well he's from other country. What I used to do on other gaming site long time ago but with actual friends is try and stay on same tournaments longest, I used this strategy and led me to final tables often on tigergaming... now I do it on 888, the game is more exciting and I got more confident in my hands and improve my game a lot.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I' am now using a strategy that improves my gaming, I met a friend on table... well he's from other country. What I used to do on other gaming site long time ago but with actual friends is try and stay on same tournaments longest, I used this strategy and led me to final tables often on tigergaming... now I do it on 888, the game is more exciting and I got more confident in my hands and improve my game a lot.

We used to enter on demand free rolls & how ever many of us would toss $1 in the pot with last player standing taking the pot. Does help one concentrate & now & then the pot would pay better than the LPS's payout.