Spin and Go’s

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a word of caution but I wouldnt play those spin and go’s. They might let you win a couple early on but it seems like the beats get there get more and more absurd the longer you play there Those are definitely just a way to lose money fast.

the bad thing is that there is practically no decent winnings ((( that's why I think that this long-range game will never be positive

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin and Go 'is a format where variance is really hard to beat. this is a great way to practice the three player game as it can come in handy when reaching a final table on an MTT. but it is true that in the long run. it is difficult to be profitable on espresso. some players have specialized and trained in this format. they manage to generate profits but I am not. I always prefer to play on a mtt rather than on a Spin and Go.

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with previous comments. Additionally, most (if not all) providers have a high rake, generally around the 5-7% mark which can make it more difficult to sustain a long-term winnings.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had to lose and win, they are games of great fortune, due to the scarce amount of chips, depending on the luck of good cards that you play, you will have more chances of winning, if not it becomes very difficult

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ol Fish Buffet over on ACR who streams on twitch has spun into 2 50K jackpots winning both for 20K and a 25K which I think he got 2500. He does play them alot but thats crazy, main thing is the varience in the game is all over the place, total different stratagy

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dislike them and I try to stay away from them. Bo skill involved. Just luck.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the type of game in which it is possible to win, but only if you know the strategy of playing with short stacks and pushing fold.

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I don't think it makes much sense. I tried several days but never managed to end the day with zero. My every day has always been minus.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just play Spin'n Go's in in days that I'm drinking and want to gamble;
In my point of view, there are some skills or strategies to apply at those games but the luck factor counts much more.:icon_comp

Last edited:
G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play them very often and when I do I regret it almost instantly.

K

Kantin0

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at least always play 4 or 5 S&G of 0.25c per day to warm up and test as this platform; if the game unfolds normally, then I move on to playing tournaments, otherwise I close the platform and desist from player during the day, because it's going to be a headache and it's going to make me lose money

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There may be something in it. It’s sure to be a quick loser with it because of the variance.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
his is a dispersive type of poker - lottery people play this discipline to win the jackpot also in this discipline there are many weak players who distribute money without catching a good multiplier they just go to the Bank with a bad card in this discipline can not add up for a long time and you can lose money but if you get a good multiplier and this is rare you can get very rich

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fact that the prize pool is random, makes it look a lot more like betting (though there’s chance to be profitable). I play the 1$ ones just for fun every once in a while. Some years ago I played them much more than I do, and I recall winning a 200$ prize pool spin from a 1$ buy in. It almost felt like winning a tournament

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the multiplier is not on your side,then you are in the red...

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play spin and go's sometimes, but winning a good multiplier is rare and most of us have the smallest multiplier on the table. I play micro limits and we usually have weak players who play a lottery poker! Its a way to "profit and have fun" when you have little time to play .. its a field that put in risk your buy-in fast without much drama..[emoji256][emoji620][emoji453][emoji41]

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play them very often and when I do I regret it almost instantly.
I agree with this 100% LOL I haven't played them in quite a while but when I played a few last year I regretted it instantly also. I haven't gone near them since then I think a waste of time and poker money:):)

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like Spin and Go´s! I think that in this game mode the variance is really high :mad:

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm all about the rake, and I would imagine that they rake the he11 out of those Spin N Go things...

I have no idea because I'm American and our government has banned us from real money play on poker stars for the past decade. They do have play chip Spin N Go's but they're not very popular since there's no real reason to grind play chips. I'll play a Spin N Go once in a blue moon just for the giggles and that's about it.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is variation, but with the right strategy and volume you can play the spingo without problems.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played on PS and I see a better% win.
I can't say the same in GGPOKEr that I match your words.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I like spin and go.I do not have a clue about other rooms but multiplier on Poker Stars are ok.Very often it is x3.I had a lot of x 30 as well.

F

flyinghas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes its ok but not for the long term.