So, how has the Virus altered your poker playing?

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if you are playing more, less, same amount? Have you changed sites? changed favorite game? Did stakes go up, down, or same?

Anything else you might think is relevant to a discussion like this, Thanks for sharing! Stay safe and be happy. Treat a friend or neighbor well today.

:dancing2: :dancing2:

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely playing more games than usual. Now I can play games which can last till late night which I couldn't play before. And my bankroll is slowly increasing

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing more frequently on same site as before. Playing $1 MTTs mostly.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lots more free time, so playing more. Nice to see so many tables open.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing a lot and often in poker because of the virus. I even signed up for two new poker rooms. I only played poker stars and now at 888Poker. And I like a lot of tournaments, I don’t sit idle :)

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely playing more games than usual. Now I can play games which can last till late night which I couldn't play before. And my bankroll is slowly increasing

Playing more frequently on same site as before. Playing $1 MTTs mostly.

Lots more free time, so playing more. Nice to see so many tables open.

I started playing a lot and often in poker because of the virus. I even signed up for two new poker rooms. I only played Poker Stars and now at 888Poker. And I like a lot of tournaments, I don’t sit idle :)

I live in Pennsylvania in the US , we have pokerstars PA , but it is only player pool from within the State. On a weeknight during the lockdown we have around 4000 players !! That is more than double the traffic, it sure seems many people have decided to pass the time playing poker

DonDigiDon

DonDigiDon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely started playing more, it's good that there is such an opportunity to pass a couple of hours in online poker

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be honest .. i just have less mood ... because sometimes you listen to news on this virus ... sometimes it just amazes its development and pity for the people .. and here you still have to play poker .. but nothing seems to work out !!

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I improved my game a lot on there times with auto isolation because i have learned and played a lot

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have gone back to my roots, which for me is the full ring cash games on PokerStars. I still occationally play other formats, but for me full ring cash is my main focus now. Swimming around with the fish :captain:

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely started playing more, it's good that there is such an opportunity to pass a couple of hours in online poker

I improved my game a lot on there times with auto isolation because i have learned and played a lot

I have gone back to my roots, which for me is the full ring cash games on PokerStars. I still occationally play other formats, but for me full ring cash is my main focus now. Swimming around with the fish :captain:

NICE- Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we need to always look for silver linings and when we get lemons try our best to make lemonade. The news is just gloom and doom and I am doing everything in my power to keep a positive attitude. It seems that most of us here are also doing the same thing.:D

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to be honest .. i just have less mood ... because sometimes you listen to news on this virus ... sometimes it just amazes its development and pity for the people .. and here you still have to play poker .. but nothing seems to work out !!

I hear what you are saying but I think it is better to know enough to keep yourself and your loved ones as safe as possible, once you have done that, forget the rest of the nonsense. The media is driving fear and panic and it is not helpful to anyone.

Take the time to be as productive as possible.

A

ahperik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
STOP COVID-19

Great time spending and getting the hang of the game during a pandemic! I hope to pump my skill in the game to a new level. I advise.

Olegonti

Olegonti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost nothing has changed, if only a large number of people have been added! I think it’s very good to play knockout tournaments now!

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely playing a lot more then before.

I can say I'm one of the fortunate ones who can keep working from home, but during the down time while working play small games of Spin n Go, unibet Hexa... or super KO's (6 player).

Now I'm catching every CardChat freerolle on Pokerstars and on UniBet lol.

I had to do 14 days of self isolation (without family) in middle of March, so poker and CardsChat helped a lot for the time to pass more quickly

Stay safe all

R

Rybod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am fairly new to online poker as it is. maybe 5 months. but the virus has changed an in person game to a friday night home game on pokerstars with a google hangout with the same group of friends.

we can all drink and not have to drive home, so it is still good.... almost better.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time of course more appeared. For training, including. To view the video. Put the experiment on 8 tables - hard.))) Returned to 4 tables. Now I can ride all day, and try more tables.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if you are playing more, less, same amount? Have you changed sites? changed favorite game? Did stakes go up, down, or same?

Anything else you might think is relevant to a discussion like this, Thanks for sharing! Stay safe and be happy. Treat a friend or neighbor well today.

:dancing2: :dancing2:

I played a lot less and had to discontinue studying. My work load increased (not complaining), but been helping many clients navigate IT issues both remotely and in their offices as they restructured their businesses. Luckily I am caught up as of this week so hope to get back to the grind