N

noremorse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ,

can anyone help me in this matter ?

i want to know how i can ind out how many sets my opponents have hit ... i know it should be ~ 1/8 on flop and 1/7 till the river but lately it fells like it is ~1/2 .i am not crazy ... so i would like to check if it is true.i have HM2 ... but i don`t know if it helps.

i don`t think their support will give me such a statistic.

it started a few months ago ..but now it is like unbeliveble .

i`m not saying that iti is rigged ...but something it is not right.

thanks in advance.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not do it the easy old school way and takena piece of paper and a pen and then take notes everytime your opponent shows a set...
Compare that to the total number of hands played and you will see if it turns out as expected...

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if you can do it with HM2, but you can do it with PT4 NoteTracker. There is an option to take a note for every set (or any made hand) they make on any street. The only problem is you will have to see their hand for it to take a note of it.

N

noremorse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play a lot of spin and go`s and it is a lot of all in going on .so i see a lot of hands ... i know it is supposed to hurt when opponent hits a set ... but theese weeks ... it is like crazy ...like stars it is on set mood .i know i might be just imagining things and that`s why i wanted to see a statistic.it might not be 50% hits like i feel but for sure it is not 1/7.if i ask them for this procentage will they give it to me ? and they will be honest ?