Running it many times

H

hanski4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found that runing it several times is a hot topic that many people have dissagrements about. what is the best amount of times to run it?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are using aggressive bankroll management, or if you are prone to go on tilt after losing, then running it twice, or if possible even more, will be beneficial for you, because it reduce the risk of big losing sessions. If however you have plenty of bankroll and no tilt problems, but maybe your opponents have, then running it once is better, because it might put your opponents on tilt, if they lose.

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have found that runing it several times is a hot topic that many people have dissagrements about. what is the best amount of times to run it?

There really isn't a correct answer to this question. The more times you run it the less variance you will experience in your overall session results. If you are always ahead when the topic comes up to run it 2x or 3x then I'd say just run it once (just like Phil Galfond) because you will tend to put you opponents more on tilt and they will be less inclined to call future bets that put them all in knowing that you won't run it more than once.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those are making variance or not...and this is up to you and your bankroll management that you are using