FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody.

Was today playing fifty50 on pakerstars
And there was one guy who all the time was talking crap and was mean to all players was calling everyone c**t and thinks like that. Was good feeling when I kicked him out in 6th place :D
For first time of my life I was reported somebody to moderator.
What you would do? Would you do same what I did?

Last edited:
Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I ignore them and like a bad smell they eventually go away. But I must say it is really sweeeeeeet when you can put them out of them game with a really cool hand that they are not expecting.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody.

And there was one guy who all the time was talking crap and was mean to all players was calling everyone c**t and thinks like that. Was good feeling when I kicked him out in 6th place :D

Hi there
There is alot of players tottally non sense or non respectfull. Worse than writing this kimd of things are the one who simply let the time pass and do not play. and they come back again. thats painfull

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get rattled by people in chat , If it's that bad I'll mute it. Its the internet so it should never cause an issue to your game. Usually if somebody's trying to poke the table , Ill start poking back, If you Start rattling the rattler you can put them on tilt pretty quick

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I ignore them and like a bad smell they eventually go away. But I must say it is really sweeeeeeet when you can put them out of them game with a really cool hand that they are not expecting.
Yes nice hand
He was in bb I was in sb everyone was folding I just call he went all in I quickly call with pocket queens he show A8 and he didn't catch anything.

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just turn off player chat...on a rare occasion ill report them...
like if there's too much non english chat during hands

H

Haftus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you did the right thing. I dont like chatting and because of that I dont have the chat open and just watch the standings instead.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm slightly on the thin skin side of things. So sometimes I'll respond, especially if called a donk/fish. I'll tell them "look up 'goodsaint- poker player'".That said, three-four times a year, I'll report the chat if it is racial in nature or completely over the top.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's some kudos to CardsChat. Since becoming a more active member here, I really toned down on my responses to rude, or mean players. I used to enjoy firing back at them, trying to make them feel small. But now I just let it go usually.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I rarely pay attention to chat messages when I play.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never respond to this type of person, I personally would just ignore it. If the guy were using racial slurs or other hateful type comments that specifically bothers you...maybe mute your chat temporarily or mute the player if able. And I definitely can understand reporting such player to a moderator if it's that bad. All that said, you definitely don't want to let this bother you or affect your play. That's probably his goal, to get under peoples skin and get them to adjust their play in a negative way. Maybe you call this guy when he has a monster in a spot you may not have otherwise called. Best bet overall is to not let it get to you, and just play your cards.

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody.
Was good feeling when I kicked him out in 6th place :D

If you felt good knocking him out then he succeeded in his mission to annoy you at the table. Best not to feel anything for him either way. Switch off chat and stay focused. Or at least mute someone as soon as it starts BEFORE they have any effect.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Block their chat. But know they are losers and you will eventually get their money.
They are the real life yellow belly creeps, who can never back up their big mouths in real life situations.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know what people think:Dmaybe they are bored)I usually rarely notice
when many tables are open.Problem solved-You can turn off his chat or complain to the moderator.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you take notes

just add something like ' nasty chatter' or 'unpleasant' to your data and don't pay attention to the table talk anymore .

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody.

Well that person wouldnt tell you anything IRL, same like internet trolls and ppl who are tough on Internet. IRL they are bunch of losers with no courage.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always disable chat when playing poker and just focus on my game, disable animations on 888 as well so no snowballs or eggs either :D

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would also suggest disabling chat when playing. But I must say, sometimes when I lose to a nonsense player (shoving AK and getting called by 10 2 for example), I tend to write something along the lines of "go f.. yourself moron" or something similar. It's proven that cursing helps some people deal with stress better, so it is like blowing off some steam.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But he never annoyed me or get in me because I was kicking his ass think like 4 from 5 times when we was heads up just was disrespectful for all players at the table that's all.
I'm use to it trash talks but this one was on the top of all.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Hello my friend ... I think you did well to report it ... unfortunately there are many players of that type who have no respect for anyone ... I believe that online poker sites should have some way of identifying these players at the same time you are in this type of bad behavior and block it once ...

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always disable chat when playing poker and just focus on my game, disable animations on 888 as well so no snowballs or eggs either :D
I like throwing stuffs at 888 that's fun options without ocusing anybody :D

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the best way is to ignore them because if you respond then eventually they will continue with their behaviour thinking that they will get an edge over the others doing that.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I ignore chat messages at all, just remembering how many stupid people are in the world, it's totally not worth it to pay attention on every of them.

EagleCarver

EagleCarver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just throw insults back at them. Bullies are never prepared for a taste of their own medicine. Throwing snowballs and tomatoes makes 888poker a superior place to handle those twats.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course, such players must be reported to the moderators, as they spoil the poker game. Playing poker is first and foremost a competition, and you need to control yourself.