Rigged or real?Bots?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every hand is available to view on-line. There are always people looking to bust the poker clients. There has been a few that got caught, UB comes to mind. There are those out there who run large groups of hand and never find any anomalies.

PokerStars would have nothing to gain (or the majority of other poker clients) by doing this. You have a choice to play or not. If I thought as you stated, I'd buy lottery tickets instead. Who knows, you might be the person who uncovers the next big poker scandal!

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt its fake when players online have played millions of poker hands. You have a better chance to predict what cards could possibly show up.

D

Don Chonch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question and definitely something that deserves consideration.
For the most part I agree with those who think the dealing is fair. The websites dont really have a reason to rig hands as they take money on rakes and tourney fees, as well as fees on deposits and withdrawals. The reputable sites have no reason to rig dealing. Make sure you play on reputable sites, but know there are risks involved if you decide to participate.

I do think bots could be an issue on some sites, as there have been proven scandals on a couple sites. My ACR account was credited a small amount a couple months ago, and I was sent an email explaining an account I played against was cheating and had been banned and I was refunded any money lost to said player. Surprising but they made it right and it feels good to know they are actively investigating and resolving these type issues.

The thing one should be most concerned with IMO, would be collusion. Tough to notice or regulate online as opposed to live.
Or, self collusion, where a user has multiple accounts/IP locations.

Anyway I'm rambling. Pick a reputable site and you should be fine, but ultimately both of your concerns are valid and until you are comfortable with the risk maybe sit out a bit.

I hope you continue to play, and just remember the rest of us are playing the same software, and if you ever have security concerns on your platform contact customer service.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
poker bots are not predictors, they can not see the map in front of you, this is just a program that calculates the best option !!! Now the bots have learned to bluff and adjust to the game of opponents at the table !!!

C

ChrystalClear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some bots are still oldschool and usually pretty easy to work down their stack.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest looking into GTO play.... just the cards are low, dont necessarily mean they are bad. If your getting a good price to see a flop, then you should be seeing the flop....

For example, you get delt QQ on the BTN and it folds to you. So you open to 3 BBs. SB calls, now BB player has let's say 45s. Why would they fold? They are getting great odds to see the flop. So they call. Flop comes 23J. BB checks thier striaght draw. You CBet your QQ, they call. I hope that puts it into prospective...

And the reason you notice your losing "pocket pair to low cards" is cause if they low cards miss. They just fold when you bet.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Real poker players, nothing to complain about A.I or bots

its is a probability game, shit happens in every mtt or stg

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what site you play? hmmm thank you!

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bots are real, and are deployed on every site out there. Some are so well programmed and disguised that they are extremely hard detect.
whether a site does or does not itself implement bots, no one will ever know.
( If they are, and it ever got out, online poker would be dead forever. No one would ever trust computer based poker, and the game would be damaged beyond repair. )

As for Sites rigging the deal, that is another matter.
A site would be stupid to alter the dealing algorithms to favor one player over another. however for the purpose of combating Bots, collusion, and game manipulation a site might implement software procedures that level the playing field.

We all know that sites make money by charging players a small percentage for using the services of the site, but we also know that if new blood isn't brought in, the site would be bled dry by the regs, cheaters, and one timers that would hit and run.
( and possibly many other more ways )

If new players have little to no chance of winning, or keeping some portion of what they have deposited for a reasonable amount of time, no one would want to play.

So lets say a site programs a way for new/lower skilled players to gain an advantage over the higher skilled players, such that the lower skilled player is given more time to play and learn. Plus a lower skilled player is given a "Win" once in a while, so as to keep them coming back for more.

In this way, a site is keeping the highly skilled players in check, while keeping the lower skilled/recreational players interested.

How sites would go about doing this, wish i knew. I wouldn't be in the same boat as everyone else.
And NO, a losing player I am not!
I am a average player that is working on getting better, and fully understand that players go though cycles of wins and losses.
I'm also smart enough to realize what is going on, and use that to my advantage when needed.
As the old saying goes: " Work smarter, not harder!"

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to my gut. I've won a cardschat tourney calling an all in with 9/10 os, and I once won a 70+ person live tournament calling an all-in with 9/3 os. Some days my instincts don't help me at all, but it's the best feeling ever when they do.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker bots are not predictors, they can not see the map in front of you, this is just a program that calculates the best option !!! Now the bots have learned to bluff and adjust to the game of opponents at the table !!!
If a bot can do it, then so should you.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On the contrary, I think that most players have no idea what is happening and that is why they play in such a strange way.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't stop to think about something like that to make me nervous and I just hope that I sit at the table with people.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like yes its possible that sites are rigged, some at least. I think it will always be hard to 100% trust poker sites.

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to keep in mind that most poker sites have licenses outside the US and reside in jurisdictions with few players. Online sites can do as they please. They are allowed to cheat. They are allowed to scam. They aren't obligated to let anyone win. This doesn't mean you can't win. Nobody would play if it were impossible. You have to know how many bad beats you can face, without going broke.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't believe in theft, card manipulation on PokerStars or GGPoker, but I don't trust all sites...

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are 40,000 bots per 100,000 players. And the bots of the poker room itself. All online Poker Rooms are Cheating!

Bots are played under the control of online poker OPERATORS! The operator of the poker network has access to all Poker Rooms.

There are also superusers, affiliates, and streamers.

This is called a DYNAMIC FLOP. This means that the BOT has an empty hand, before the showdown, and only after the showdown or when Allyn, the bot will always show the winning hand.

Example of a DYNAMIC FLOP: Let's say you have an AK and when all in, the bot will show what will fall on the Board. Let's say 23 and 33a67 falls out. And you lose. As well as just going to the end, at the end of the showdown, it will show the winning combination. Or Vice versa will give you what you would then put a Deposit. But still they sayarot then its not in the cache so MTT in MTT not so SPIN. They cheat both online and offline. In offline bugs put with an electric pulse and when the dude Godzilla him click 2 times and he resets.

It's not about money, the fact is that it's not interesting to play the interest of the game itself, and especially MTT disappears. Since the Bot will still run over you. And if you won, you were allowed to win. YOU ARE EITHER ALLOWED TO WIN OR NOT. NOTHING DEPENDS ON YOU.

Everything that has been associated with Poker for 20 years, both online and offline, is BASED on DECEPTION. All the professionals of everything Hollywood actors Negreanu Helmut and Moneymaker are All actors without an Oscar. Everyone who is online now on top, they all benefit from FEAR. Everyone else is just money bags for this bunch of elites.

I repeat, if there were no fraud, EVEN the LAST FISH would be RICH. AND HERE, WHO DO NOT ASK, ALL 0 ON THE ACCOUNT. I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE JUST COMPLAINS!

Employee's confession poker stars Companies:

Hello.Worked for Poker Stars from 2004 to 2012.He worked in an important position, namely as a Supervisor.My duties included monitoring and managing the security service.Had a lot condititioning information on working with the accounts of companies.Later, after disagreements with the management, he was transferred to the position of Superuser for the game in expensive cash. Last year, he was dismissed with the wording for immoral behavior harming companies. Foreword Born in Latvia.After the collapse of the Soviet Union, my family and I emigrated to the United States.I know Russian and English very well.In the United States, I met Isaiah Sheinberg and with his help got a job at IBM under him.In the future, he invited me to work at Poker Stars.In the future, I was aware of all the companies ' Affairs, including internal ones. Charge 1)Tax evasion.For this step, the company moved from Costa Rica to the Isle of man. 2) money Laundering through financial conglomerates such as Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase.I personally met with Daniel Roberts and Marshall Schwartz on Scheinberg's instructions for financial settlements. 3)Superuser to play the way the game.Usually, no more than one Superuser plays at a time. 4)Constantly updating bots for playing against players.Bots accounted for about 6% of the total player pool during peak times and 2% -3% during quiet hours.Naturally, these bots had big wins in major tournaments. Denouement at the last Scoop series, I was ordered to arrange two series wins for a player under the nickname Isildur.I completed this task,but decided to earn money myself,which I did in one of the Scoop tournaments,but without the knowledge of the management,which caused anger, which caused my dismissal in the future.I don't give evidence,but I value my life,and if I give it, I'm dead, and this is slander at worst.I have small opportunities and this is the maximum that I can do to warn you.

Last edited:
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's part of poker. There are times when you beat with weaker hands, but there are times when you beat others with weaker hands. Poker is like that.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The doubts in online poker always were and always will be ... As more hands are played, more badbeats coolers and impossible hands are seen. Regards.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure that the collisions of hands are not by chance, it's intended

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im 99.9% sure its rigged. just like the pill girls take, that, 0,0000001% messes everything up LOL..... but i beleive is all online. guy goes all in with J6, i have pocket AA, call, and it comes 6 onf the flop and J on the river... so there you have it.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does card dealing at pokerstars is fake,sometimes having feeling players know whats coming up?
Specialy when loosing with any pocket pair to some bs hands like 2 5-3 -6 or any other shít.

Yes, there are bots.
Yes, there are houses of thieves that try to collude by sitting at the same table.
NO, poker is NOT rigged - but there are people who try to find ways to cheat.
Stop playing cash online and instead play tournaments - much harder to cheat at tournaments because of the random seating AND the variance is higher so the thieves/bots have less incentive to play.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On online cash game they are a lot...

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The doubts in online poker always were and always will be ... As more hands are played, more badbeats coolers and impossible hands are seen. Regards.
What do you mean impossible hands? Was the hand possible with a deck of cards? OR did you see something like 5 aces in one hand that is impossible to have?

2018 WSOP FINAL TABLE BUBBLE - AA vs KK vs KK is one of the most brutal setups in the WSOP history. This is what I think you mean by an "impossible" hand... but the hand IS possible and it happened in LIVE POKER.

What about 2005 WSOP when Cory eidman flopped a straight. Jennifer Harmen turned a full house. Cory took the lead back on a 1 outer 7d to make a straight flush? This hand seems impossible .. how did Cory win? BUT it is NOT impossible - the cards in the deck made it possible. It was just VERY RARE!

We must always play our best game. Variance is a REAL thing. Not any players play each hand exactly alike. There will be bad beats. There will be donkeys who win with a 72o. That's poker!
[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]